No announcement yet.

Kevin Spacey posts bizarre video....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    Anthony Rapp at 14 years old sure as hell wasn't an adult.
    Oh I didnt know about that

The ones I read about were 18 and up

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Ain't nobody really support him.

Besides is he a pedophile? I thought it was young dudes that were adults. 18 is adult.
      One of the boys was 14 when it happened to him. Pedophilia.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa.../amp/835739001

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
        Anyone who defends this kevin geeza is obviously a fan of sexual predation. Weird bastards.
        Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        People who support this guy are condoning his pedophilia. Call it what you want but this dude preyed on a teenage boy. “But...but...he was good on house of cards doe” smh America is sick
        One of the boys was 14 when it happened to him. Pedophilia.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa.../amp/835739001
        I don't believe a word that comes out of the rotten inside Hollywood. Especially not now, in the era of that #MeToo shyt.

Anthony Rapp said all he wanted is apology from Spacey. If all you want is apology then why go public and ruin a man's career? Why not deal with it in private? Then he started posting messages from angry Spacey and HoC fans he received on social media. Who does this shyt? An opportunist does.

The other guys Spacey allegedly assaulted were all 17-18 or older when it happened. What 17-18 year old doesn't fight back when an older man does to their bodies something against their will?

Or look at this, one of the statements from Krazyn8tive's link:

9. Anonymous bartender: London police said on Nov. 1 it is investigating an allegation by a man, then 23, who said Spacey sexually assaulted him in 2008 after he passed out at Spacey's London home where he had gone seeking advice on his career. He left after Spacey warned him to keep quiet about it.
        So the guy went to this famous actor's home where he got drunk and passed out because he wanted to get an advice on his career

Not buying it. I think Specey did some of the things they say he did but not against their will and in some cases they even encouraged him to do it. I don't believe that these young men in their physical prime all just sat there terrified while the big bad weak old man had his way with them.

Comment

this man grew up in the theater all he knows is acting, you take that away from him he has nothing.

Comment

Begging for a job

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Begging for a job
              Did you mean "begging for a [blow] job"?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                I don't believe a word that comes out of the rotten inside Hollywood. Especially not now, in the era of that #MeToo shyt.

Anthony Rapp said all he wanted is apology from Spacey. If all you want is apology then why go public and ruin a man's career? Why not deal with it in private? Then he started posting messages from angry Spacey and HoC fans he received on social media. Who does this shyt? An opportunist does.

The other guys Spacey allegedly assaulted were all 17-18 or older when it happened. What 17-18 year old doesn't fight back when an older man does to their bodies something against their will?

Or look at this, one of the statements from Krazyn8tive's link:

So the guy went to this famous actor's home where he got drunk and passed out because he wanted to get an advice on his career

Not buying it. I think Specey did some of the things they say he did but not against their will and in some cases they even encouraged him to do it. I don't believe that these young men in their physical prime all just sat there terrified while the big bad weak old man had his way with them.
                So your defense is that since the 17 and 18 year olds were actually that old, it can’t be sexual predation? Jesus

Comment

So your defense is that since the 17 and 18 year olds were actually that old, it can’t be sexual predation? Jesus
                  Nobody is defending him. I just won't crucify the guy without knowing the full story like you guys do.

Comment

He is so overrated

Comment

Spacey has to be better at acting

Comment

Working...
                      X