Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Spacey posts bizarre video....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean seriously, people have done much worse and found their way back into the spotlight. He's just shooting his shot. In time in will die down and he will be back

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      I think it's pretty obvious it's about him coming back to house of cards lol.

I don't give a shlt about kevin spacey's personal life but I do want Frank underwood back.
      Nah, he's clearly using Frank Underwood as a way to say don't believe everything you hear and that he's innocent. As good of a character as Frank is he's a terrible person and is known for lying and manipulating. So how is using Frank going to help? I'm trying to understand the logic.

He's talking about how there's no proof and now there's going to be a trial where they have to present evidence. The timing is amazing lol.

I love Spacey as an actor but this weird video is not going to help his case
      Last edited by VatoMulatto; 12-24-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        It's a metaphor.

The video is most certainly about the sex scandal.

And he's not gonna get his job back because house of cards has ended. Last season (without spacey) came out last month and it sucked ass.
        I haven't even finished it because it was such trash lol.. I didn't know that was the last season.

Comment

Go back to sucking off teenage boys pedo.

Comment

If he did what's said he fugged.

Comment

He is a great actor. Don't care about his personal life.

Comment

Anyone who defends this kevin geeza is obviously a fan of sexual predation. Weird bastards.

Comment

Free Kevin spacey

Great actor

Surely that kind of talent is worth a few young men getting fiddled?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    Go back to sucking off teenage boys pedo.
                    Something wrong with them boys arms, they cant push a skinny old man off?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Something wrong with them boys arms, they cant push a skinny old man off?
                      Yeah his flab probably stuck onto their skin like adhesive.

Comment

Working...
                      X