Kevin Spacey posts bizarre video....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    you're next
    Not bad, but I see you're still dumb and obsessed.

Comment

I left out: Spacey is also being investigated in London for the same type of behavior.

Where's he gonna go?

Is Kayser Soze done?

Was his posting that new video as Frank stupid or arrogant? Does he know he's gonna gt away with it in the impending Nantucket case? Gonna buy silence or what?
      Last edited by johnbook; 12-27-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Kevin Spacey's career is basically dead. He's done.

We'll never get another great performance out of him.

This is one of the most alpha scenes I have ever seen. When President Frank Underwood threatens to put you in your grave, you better ****ing tiptoe for the rest of your life.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-28-2018, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

This is one of the most alpha scenes I have ever seen. When President Frank Underwood threatens to put you in your grave, you better ****ing tiptoe for the rest of your life.
          I only watched a couple of eps of the first season. Didn't know he became President!
          Read some now about his sexcapades on the show, and realized that he must have enjoyed them.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
            I only watched a couple of eps of the first season. Didn't know he became President!
            Read some now about his sexcapades on the show, and realized that he must have enjoyed them.
            You should have at least finished the first season lol. That final episode of the first season.. insane.

Comment

You should have at least finished the first season lol. That final episode of the first season.. insane.
              Thanks. I'll watch it.
              I know some here will come at me, but I stopped in part due to being a conspiracy expert and I know how much worse and different things really are.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                Thanks. I'll watch it.
                I know some here will come at me, but I stopped in part due to being a conspiracy expert and I know how much worse and different things really are.
                I don't doubt it lol. There's no limit to human deception and the extent to which it travels, especially within systems of great power.

Comment

I don't doubt it lol. There's no limit to human deception and the extent to which it travels, especially within systems of great power.
                  Well good on you. "Human deception"?
                  For a hint on the deepest nature of things see the movie, The Forgotten.

And see the kinds of things the Shuttle astronauts routinely saw:

Most of all, realize what's been called the ridicule technique. The deepest truths must be continuously ridiculed... it works well on most people.
                  If people only knew what's what...

Comment

This is my favorite Frank Underwood scene.

"Hunt or be hunted"

....and here is one of my favorite quotes. Keyser Soze was a bad ass character

Last edited by VatoMulatto; 12-28-2018, 06:45 AM.

Comment

My favourite frank underwood scene is the very first scene of the show. Bad ass character

Comment

Working...
                      X