• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh.....I still have the memories of John Doe and Keyzer Soze

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-incident.html

they got Spacey on video.
      Soze is finally going down, and I don't mean on the teenagers.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post

I feel absolutely zero sympathy for the guy. He was 18, and huge.

It doesn't however look good for the 14 year molestation accusation.

R.I.P Spacey. He's done. Damn good ****ing actor. One of the literal ****ing best.

Comment

Hmm it sounds like I'm praising a highly likely pedophile lol

It's so damn hard to hate the guy, and there isn't any concrete proof of the pedophilia, but him feeling up on this 18 year old on video has to have you leaning strongly on he is probably a ****ing pedophile.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            Hmm it sounds like I'm praising a highly likely pedophile lol

It's so damn hard to hate the guy, and there isn't any concrete proof of the pedophilia, but him feeling up on this 18 year old on video has to have you leaning strongly on he is probably a ****ing pedophile.
            Just because he's a good or great actor, doesn't mean he gets a pass for what it seems very likely he's done. It seems like a boy or young man couldn't get near him to talk w.o. getting a hand on their crotch or in their pants.

It's like Mike Tyson telling the woman reporter something like: "I don't give a woman an interview unless I can fornicate with you." So young men or even boys can't talk with Spacey without getting something they might not have any interest in or not with him.

And I recently read Jose Torres book, Fire and Fear, on his friend Mike Tyson. It includes a candid admission from Mike, IIRC: "I like to see women in pain when I'm fuvking them. I like to make them bleed."

From that I figured out what likely happened with Desiree Washington. Prob did go to see him for sex, but not for what he had in mind and did.

So if a woman hung out with soft spoken Mike, she was soon gonna be bleeding...

I guess it's like the current president when he said, when you're a star I can get away with grabbing women by the pussay.

I guess Tyson and Spacey aint Trump.
            Last edited by johnbook; 12-27-2018, 06:01 AM.

Comment

W.t.f 😲......

Comment

Just because he's a good or great actor, doesn't mean he gets a pass for what it seems very likely he's done. It seems like a boy or young man couldn't get near him to talk w.o. getting a hand on their crotch or in their pants.

It's like Mike Tyson telling the woman reporter something like: "I don't give a woman an interview unless I can fornicate with you." So young men or even boys can't talk with Spacey without getting something they might not have any interest in or not with him.

And I recently read Jose Torres book, Fire and Fear, on his friend Mike Tyson. It includes a candid admission from Mike, IIRC: "I like to see women in pain when I'm fuvking them. I like to make them bleed."

From that I figured out what likely happened with Desiree Washington. Prob did go to see him for sex, but not for what he had in mind and did.

So if a woman hung out with soft spoken Mike, she was soon gonna be bleeding...

I guess it's like the current president when he said, when you're a star I can get away with grabbing women by the pussay.

I guess Tyson and Spacey aint Trump.
                Oh I know man, no pedophile gets a pass. Period.

I'm just saying it's hard to hate kevin spacey lol I feel like I know him through his characters. I know I don't know him but that's how it feels. Frank underwood, damn. I respect the shlt out of Frank Underwood.

I never judge without knowing all the facts and knowing exactly what happened. An accusation is just that, an accusation, not evidence.

But with this hard proof of him groping this 18 year old, it gives weight to rapp's accusation, and everyone else's accusations, and it's getting time to face the impending reality, that Kevin Spacey might be a ****ing pedophile.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-27-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

So this 18 year old guy who looks to be bigger than Spacey could send multiple messages and a Snapchat video to his girlfriend but he couldn't fight Spacey off , scream for help or call the police?

I mean that's what you do when somebody's trying to rape or sexualy assault you or doing things to your body that are against your will. So why didn't he do that?

Edit: nevermind, just read the rest of the article
                  Last edited by Szef; 12-27-2018, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    I saw it on FB and liked it. Spacey is one of my favourite actors, I don't give a fck about those allegations. So he's gay and tried to hit on some E level actor 20 years ago when that actor was a teenager. So fckin what, it's not like he raped him.

It's disgusting how they buried his career over this smh.

he probably shagged teenage boys on the down low. he's kevin spacey. he made millions and he was in movies and shows that literally made billions of dollars. he's attracted to kids and he could do whatever the f#ck he wanted. there are people who would help him do it literally to protect his career. "it's safer if we do it for him." you don't think he could arrange to ahve some young f#ggot kid brought to him? he probably banged a dozen teenaged dudes. there have been rumors of this kindof **** in hollywood for years. it definitely happens. i think kevin spacey is a grade A creep.

that said, hell of an actor. i wouldn't continue to talk to the creepo, but if he hit on me i'd be flattered and i'd tell the ladies. demonstrate value. engage physically. nurture dependence. neglect emotionally. separate entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      he probably shagged teenage boys on the down low. he's kevin spacey. he made millions and he was in movies and shows that literally made billions of dollars. he's attracted to kids and he could do whatever the f#ck he wanted. there are people who would help him do it literally to protect his career. "it's safer if we do it for him." you don't think he could arrange to ahve some young f#ggot kid brought to him? he probably banged a dozen teenaged dudes. there have been rumors of this kindof **** in hollywood for years. it definitely happens. i think kevin spacey is a grade A creep.

that said, hell of an actor. i wouldn't continue to talk to the creepo, but if he hit on me i'd be flattered and i'd tell the ladies. demonstrate value. engage physically. nurture dependence. neglect emotionally. separate entirely.

Comment

Working...
                      X