Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legal Loophole Allows Comedian To Talk About Trumps Pedophilia & Drug Use Despite NDA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Legal Loophole Allows Comedian To Talk About Trumps Pedophilia & Drug Use Despite NDA

Most of the "comics" today would not have a career if they didn't have Trump to bash. Look at Comedy Central now, it's become a pitiful network full of untalented comedians like Trevor Noah whose entire shtick is to preach to the choir and bash Trump on the level of 3rd grade humor.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Most of the "comics" today would not have a career if they didn't have Trump to bash. Look at Comedy Central now, it's become a pitiful network full of untalented comedians like Trevor Noah whose entire shtick is to preach to the choir and bash Trump on the level of 3rd grade humor.

So you think none of it is true then?

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        So you think none of it is true then?
        I love your gif. What is she even saying in that scene?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          I love your gif. What is she even saying in that scene?

“I want you to spray me here and here!”

Comment

“I want you to spray me here and here!”
            I'd prefer it if that's what she said haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              I'd prefer it if that's what she said haha.

...........So do I.

Comment

Should be in the conspiracy theory thread

Game over wearing his tin foil hat as usual

Comment

So this guy is saying he stood there while Trump put his fingers in a teenager's mouth and invited them to his room? He never does anything about it except make some jokes about it 20 something years later?

He's probably lying about the whole thing but either way he's a piece of ****.

I'd wreck anyone that did the things he described in front of me or at the very least they'd be going to jail

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Obviously you're just butthurt that they humiliate Trump and make him look like an idiot. Pretty pathetic how you behave that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X