Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legal Loophole Allows Comedian To Talk About Trumps Pedophilia & Drug Use Despite NDA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNN be hoping Trump gets re elected again just for ratings. Same with these fools.

Just like gun companies hope a Dem gets elected in 2020. There's a pattern in all this. Money to be made off the people they hate.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      CNN be hoping Trump gets re elected again just for ratings. Same with these fools.

Just like gun companies hope a Dem gets elected in 2020. There's a pattern in all this. Money to be made off the people they hate.
      Why wound CNN hope for that?

Don’t tell me that you are not believing what your God Trump says about them having very bad ratings? You’d think they’d want to change things up for a ratings boost right?

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        Why wound CNN hope for that?

Don’t tell me that you are not believing what your God Trump says about them having very bad ratings? You’d think they’d want to change things up for a ratings boost right?
        Lol the CEO of CNN came out and said if they took a small break from talking about Trump the ratings would go down. How do you think they make money? Viewers right?

If a Dem wins do you think people would watch more CNN or MSNBC?

Comment

Lol the CEO of CNN came out and said if they took a small break from talking about Trump the ratings would go down. How do you think they make money? Viewers right?

If a Dem wins do you think people would watch more CNN or MSNBC?
          So you don’t believe your God Trump when he says that CNN’s ratings are in the dumps?

Dude you are going to get lynched by your fellow Trumptard for going against his words.

Comment

So you don’t believe your God Trump when he says that CNN’s ratings are in the dumps?

Dude you are going to get lynched by your fellow Trumptard for going against his words.
            "Dude" I don't believe any political person. I'd suggest you don't either. People want some perfect person in office. While they live their not so perfect lives.
            Trump lies more than average. That said he's no different than anyone else, that's why we elected him.

There's no surprise here. The Dems dug up all the dirt they could before the election and they're still trying. He had a long history. We were sick of the POTUS acting one way then doing another. Trying to play the I'm perfect role.

We knew who we were voting for and why we voted for him. He's getting chit done and thats what matters.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
              So this guy is saying he stood there while Trump put his fingers in a teenager's mouth and invited them to his room? He never does anything about it except make some jokes about it 20 something years later?

He's probably lying about the whole thing but either way he's a piece of ****.

I'd wreck anyone that did the things he described in front of me or at the very least they'd be going to jail

Unfortunately when people sign NDAs and these types of things happen, the guys with money have tended to get away with stuff like this.

Just look at Harvey Weinstein and other rich men who have abused their positions, everyone around them was scared of losing their careers and having their lives destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                Unfortunately when people sign NDAs and these types of things happen, the guys with money have tended to get away with stuff like this.

Just look at Harvey Weinstein and other rich men who have abused their positions, everyone around them was scared of losing their careers and having their lives destroyed.

I'm no lawyer, but you're telling me NDA's cover sexually harassing (or possibly much worse) a minor. I doubt it but if so that's ****ed up

Comment

"Dude" I don't believe any political person. I'd suggest you don't either. People want some perfect person in office. While they live their not so perfect lives.
                  Trump lies more than average. That said he's no different than anyone else, that's why we elected him.

There's no surprise here. The Dems dug up all the dirt they could before the election and they're still trying. He had a long history. We were sick of the POTUS acting one way then doing another. Trying to play the I'm perfect role.

We knew who we were voting for and why we voted for him. He's getting chit done and thats what matters.
                  Ohhhhb shhhht, we have a crack in the trump supporter foundation.

Being a trumptard, are you really admitting that Trumps lies more than the average politician? You better prepare yourself for battle with the trumptards. 1dumbfuk65 and Bigjavi are going to lynch you for saying trump lies more than the average politician.

You are fook’d.

Just between me and you, you really are on team D huh.

Comment

Ohhhhb shhhht, we have a crack in the trump supporter foundation.

Being a trumptard, are you really admitting that Trumps lies more than the average politician? You better prepare yourself for battle with the trumptards. 1dumbfuk65 and Bigjavi are going to lynch you for saying trump lies more than the average politician.

You are fook’d.

Just between me and you, you really are on team D huh.
                    Lol dont kid yourself, we just want results. You know, the ones that Dems are pissed off about?

I love the trumptard reference, really shows you're a team player!

So who did you vote for last election?

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                      I'm no lawyer, but you're telling me NDA's cover sexually harassing (or possibly much worse) a minor. I doubt it but if so that's ****ed up

Knowing the way trump has behaved in the past and the people around him, truth is not truth and he surrounds himself with people who are prepared to do anything to be loyal to him.........so it would have been his word against someone with a lot of sway.

Comment

Working...
                      X