Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legal Loophole Allows Comedian To Talk About Trumps Pedophilia & Drug Use Despite NDA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
    My one vote wouldn’t have mattered being from California.

Being a farmer, under Obama I was doing much better than i am with Trump now and I voted team R in the 2012 election.
    Lol you're from Cali and you want to blame Trump for how you're doing? Delta smelt much?
    https://www.seattletimes.com/busines...o-save-salmon/

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Lol you're from Cali and you want to blame Trump for how you're doing? Delta smelt much?
      https://www.seattletimes.com/busines...o-save-salmon/
      Dude those farmers that protested were team R type farmers who complain about everything because they live in a Team D state. Instead of adjusting their farming practices to benefit the state and environment. Those guys want to stick to their old farming ways which wastes water and ultimately fuks up the environment. And that’s fact.

I made it through the drought and water cut backs just fine because of the adjustment I made to the way I farm.

Comment

I wanst even into politics back then and EVERYONE was talking about how cool it was that the POTUS got a BJ.
        Maybe among teenagers it was cool; we adults were disgusted.

Comment

Dude those farmers that protested were team R type farmers who complain about everything because they live in a Team D state. Instead of adjusting their farming practices to benefit the state and environment. Those guys want to stick to their old farming ways which wastes water and ultimately fuks up the environment. And that’s fact.

I made it through the drought and water cut backs just fine because of the adjustment I made to the way I farm.
          Can you go into detail? I have a buddy that is a farmer in Sutter. What did you do? He's tried everything to cut back and had to pump ground water for his almonds.

This has more to do with sending water south.

Comment

Can you go into detail? I have a buddy that is a farmer in Sutter. What did you do? He's tried everything to cut back and had to pump ground water for his almonds.

This has more to do with sending water south.
            Well, It would be to long to go into everything I did to survive the draught and water cut back.

I farm almond and pistachio in the southern part of the valley where it’s hotter than it is in Suttet. I also play the stock market as a way to make a living.

With what I did to survive the draught was pressure bomb my trees on a weekly basis so I can know how much water my trees needed.

Pressure bombing is a thing where you take leaf samples and put them in a little garage made pressure box and pump it to see how much pressure it takes to extract water from the leave.

You get your readings and form a calculation and from there you figure out how much water is needed just to keep your trees from stress out to much and ultimately dying.

While other farmers were ripping our whole orchard where I’m at. I survived.

Comment

Well, It would be to long to go into everything I did to survive the draught and water cut back.

I farm almond and pistachio in the southern part of the valley where it’s hotter than it is in Suttet. I also play the stock market as a way to make a living.

With what I did to survive the draught was pressure bomb my trees on a weekly basis so I can know how much water my trees needed.

Pressure bombing is a thing where you take leaf samples and put them in a little garage made pressure box and pump it to see how much pressure it takes to extract water from the leave.

You get your readings and form a calculation and from there you figure out how much water is needed just to keep your trees from stress out to much and ultimately dying.

While other farmers were ripping our whole orchard where I’m at. I survived.
              Never heard of it Ill have to ask him about it. Hotter than Sutter? Hotter than 100-105?

Comment

Never heard of it Ill have to ask him about it. Hotter than Sutter? Hotter than 100-105?
                Why would you have heard of it if you are not farming? Not many farmers believe in it as they want to be hard headed and utilize their normal old ways.

Ask him and if he’s never heard of it then big deal. That means he don’t know shhht about farming.

Yes The southern valley is hotter than in sutter. In summer we can push 105-110.

Comment

Why would you have heard of it if you are not farming? Not many farmers believe in it as they want to be hard headed and utilize their normal old ways.

Ask him and if he’s never heard of it then big deal. That means he don’t know shhht about farming.

Yes The southern valley is hotter than in sutter. In summer we can push 105-110.
                  You must be down by Fresno then. Its a little hotter there. It amazes me the state lets you guys grow a crop like Almonds in Cali. Hot as hell and always worried about water.

We DO talk about water issues so I would of thought he might of said something but he hasnt.

Comment

You must be down by Fresno then. Its a little hotter there. It amazes me the state lets you guys grow a crop like Almonds in Cali. Hot as hell and always worried about water.

We DO talk about water issues so I would of thought he might of said something but he hasnt.
                    To tell you the truth pressure bombing is not a super common thing. Some don’t believe in it. Being my orchards are only 300 acres it’s easier for me to deal with and manage compared to farmers who deal with 1000+ acre orchards.

In all honesty farmers can be the type that are hard headed and stuck in their farming practices that have been passed down to them.

I hate farmers who have been in the business for generations as they think they know everything because their grandfathers grandfather passed it down to them. They are always the ones who abuse the water they need and they are the ones who put the Salmon in jeopardy. A fish that’s part of California history.

So instead of coming up with new and innovative ways to farm and save water. They want to protest about the amount of water they get and complain about the salmon.

You go to a team R state like Texas where farmers are allowed all the water they want. Fuking rivers get drained dry and lots of wildlife species get wiped out.

That’s why I have no love for them farmer who complain and protest and say the state is striping their water usage. We all can still farm and be environmentally conscious of our state history.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      You're too young to remember the Bill Clinton impeached days; to most teenagers that is ancient history.

Jay Leno had a whole mess of jokes replaying the daily hijinks with the semen stained dress, the blow jobs, etc. Letterman as well. Both guys, and others comics, openly said they missed Bill for comic relief. Clinton was the weekly target of SNL skits with hamburger eating, women in the back seats of cars, and one great skit where the DC police are called to the White House for a domestic disturbance...Hillary giving Bill a black eye.

Not much comedy about Obama because he was careful not to do stupid **** like get blow jobs in the WH from interns or invade countries for no reason.

Y'all musta forgot.
                      Trust me I’m old enough to remember. I recall the rock star treatment Clinton received from the press. How they all insisted it was no ones business who he was having sex with while married in the White House. The humor used about Clinton was a different tone. Obama was a sacred cow, no one could dare ridicule him without being labeled a racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X