Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President plans to end birthright citizenship for non-citizens and illegal immigrants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Team D players are notorious for this.

They played the same political game with the issue of gay marriage.

You had big name D players on record opposing it forever, but when polls showed it gaining support, suddenly all those same D players jumped on board the bandwagon to legalize gay marriage.
    I just dont understand how they get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      "Secure the border" "get in line"

"Deport them"

"Send some immigrant kids home"

They all said the same. But TRUMP IS A RACIST!
      I'm tired of these Democrats.

Everyone, even illegal immigrants, should have a right to access the American Dream: A White woman.

Enough with lies of abolishing constitutional amendments or fantasy tax cuts. Let's talk about the truth:

Women want pleasure, and there are many men out there, including minorities, willing to provide it. Why don't we help this process along, creating a more equal society in the process?

Delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        The Democratic party has drastically changed in the last 5-8 years. If you are a democratic politician or candidate you cannot say anything derogatory about immigration or immigrants - it's a political landmine.

I'm not sure the reason why the Democratic party has changed so much in it's policies and ideas regarding immigration.
        That Clinton vid wasnt long ago bro.

Comment

This may be bad for me individually..

My parents 2 brothers/1 sister went over to America from England 10 years ago on green cards.. Dad worked at Pfizer very high up and was told he needed to move to keep earning what he was. They retired and now have a lot of houses they flip and rent as a business.. this year they both got US passports and started the process to bring me, my wife and child over (potentially could take up to 5 years) and we would be working for them.. I never went over originally (10 years ago) because i was half way through studies

Having said that i can't disagree with why he's doing it.. and idk if it would really effect me.. my mum seemed worried a year or so ago when this came up.. but she hates Trump so always thinks the worse

Comment

I just dont understand how they get away with it.
            When you have the press 90% on your side, and your voter base is the "stupid" voters, it's really not that hard to pull off.

It obviously cant be that hard, as they keep on getting away with it issue after issue.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I wish Democrats would speak openly and honestly about immigration issues. I never hear any Democrats talk about strong borders or the affect of illegal immigration has on this country. The only thing that I hear from Democrats is that they support sanctuary cities and that "we support immigrants."
              its cuz they want their vote....

nothing more nothing less

Comment

Never gonna happen.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    Never gonna happen.
                    It will go to the SC. Just so happens that we've stacked the courts.
                    In case you didnt see this.

Comment

That Clinton vid wasnt long ago bro.
                      Hillary is one of few democrats that talking sensibly about immigration.

Comment

Working...
                      X