Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it's 2018. why can't voting be done from an app?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Yeah true. I guess we'll have to take them out then, like a purge, increase the intelligence of this country. And that's kind of what they do now anyway is so to people who support their idiotic views. That's how they elected someone like Trump.

I guess someone intelligent and truthful that smart people appoint? But then the question of course is, who will appoint him (or her)? Well vetted people that aren't dumb hypocrites? Just have to rebuild from the ground up. Like when they UFC was started or any new sport or business. I think Iceland was able to get rid of corrupt bankers and politicians. We should be able to do it too. Sure we're a larger country, so it would take longer, but we would just have to want to do it and have a plan.
    It's a hard battle because there is no source that is fully trusted by both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      It's a hard battle because there is no source that is fully trusted by both sides.
      That's because Republicans are racist, closed minded, sexist, elitist ****phobes and Democrats aren't fighting back hard enough and too worried about political correctness and micro aggressions these days instead of winning elections. Remember how Trump said America wasn't winning anymore? He was only half right. It was Democrats that weren't winning anymore.

By the way, it's nice to have a political discussion with someone these days that's civilized.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        That's because Republicans are racist, closed minded, sexist, elitist ****phobes and Democrats aren't fighting back hard enough and too worried about political correctness and micro aggressions these days instead of winning elections. Remember how Trump said America wasn't winning anymore? He was only half right. It was Democrats that weren't winning anymore.

By the way, it's nice to have a political discussion with someone these days that's civilized.
        It's all good. I noticed a few Dems are ready to play dirty but the problems for the Dems are they aren't a unified block like the Reps.

The Dems are made up of a number of different interest groups while the Reps are just wealthy folks and rural folks.

Comment

Working...
        X