No announcement yet.

Nike's response to people burning their stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    what is he doing? He hasn't really talked about it outside of kneeling and saying he was kneeling due to police brutality. Many others have spoken about it for him but I haven't seen him actually talk much about it at all. Has he been to any rallies or protests or even organized any events to bring light to the situation or did he just kneel and say "oh uh police brutality"?

Maybe I just don't pay much attention to him or missed it. What is he actually doing?
    Why would he need to attend rallies?
    I hope he is behind the scenes working the political angle and trying to get folks involved in their local politics.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      This is hysterical. Don't know what else they can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        what is he doing? He hasn't really talked about it outside of kneeling and saying he was kneeling due to police brutality. Many others have spoken about it for him but I haven't seen him actually talk much about it at all. Has he been to any rallies or protests or even organized any events to bring light to the situation or did he just kneel and say "oh uh police brutality"?

Maybe I just don't pay much attention to him or missed it. What is he actually doing?
        But we can both agree that he is putting out more effort than God has on this issue.

Anyways, I looking to make a sig bet for Porter-Garcia. Who do you got?

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          If you did any research at all you would know he doing alot of charitable community work. He donates alot for someone who doesnt have a regular income anymore.

But I know that when it comes to those issues you cant possibly be bothered with educating yourself.
          I literally asked a question to educate myself, no need to get pissy girl. I see he has donated to charities,ok so what is he actively doing to show he is passionate about his stance? Heck I donate to charities but in order to show I actually care I get out into the community to make a difference, I sponsor kids, I volunteer my time to help organizations out. You would think with the platform he has it would be bigger but even his whole kneeling thing has gone off into what it wasn't originally about and I haven't seen him talk a out it to bring it back to his original issue.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Why would he need to attend rallies?
            I hope he is behind the scenes working the political angle and trying to get folks involved in their local politics.
            Working behind the scenes would have meant not kneeling on national TV

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                This is hysterical. Don't know what else they can do.
                Make flame ******ant shoes.

That'll really piss off whitey

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Working behind the scenes would have meant not kneeling on national TV
                  Nah. To me that was equivalent to a rally or march.

Now that he has the publicity I hope he is working behind the scenes too. Like drumming up awareness on the ways voting local can help to get the changes we want.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Make flame ******ant shoes.

That'll really piss off whitey
                    CAn you tell me why whitey is pissed off in the 1st place?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      The most ironic thing is that the commie lefties are supporting one of the largest capitalistic corporations in NIKE as it does this. Brilliant advertising from NIKE.
                      right...

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      China owns Nike
                      China hates the US tariffs so they went ahead and supported kaepernick the anti-US cops agenda
                      ... nope... not at all...

Comment

Working...
                      X