No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    They could always get off the road and protest on the sidewalk...
    I wasn't saying they were in the right, just responding to how demented your post came off to me.

It's funny to me that some conservatives couldn't believe that a conservative drove a car into a crowd of protestors that time in Va. Those people insisted it must have been staged to make conservatives look bad.

But I always knew it was something people could justify if they're sold on the idea that the protestors don't deserve life.

Comment

• hahaha, oh man Matt Damon nailed it

Comment

• so whats are the drama behind this dude? he like a child molestor pal of trump that trump pardon or someshit like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          so whats are the drama behind this dude? he like a child molestor pal of trump that trump pardon or someshit like that?
          He was a nominee for supreme court

But he grinded up on some chick supposedly 35, 36, 37 years ago (the chick doesn't remember)

No rape happened

She was fully clothed

So was he

But she was traumatized supposedly

They were teens in high school supposedly at someone's house (the chick doesn't remember either)

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

But he grinded up on some chick supposedly 35, 36, 37 years ago (the chick doesn't remember)

No rape happened

She was fully clothed

So was he

They were teens in high school supposedly at someone's house (the chick doesn't remember either)
            Her own witnesses said they were never there including her friend. Does remember how she got home. She ran out of the house but her friend doesn't remember that either.
            She's bat **** crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              hahaha, oh man Matt Damon nailed it

If only they had the balls to parody Christine Ford and her fake mouse voice and her lack of memory of any important detail... Just like Taylor Swift opening her mouth and basically dooming her democratic nominee.

Oh well, Kavanaugh is on the bench and the Democrats will get a shock in November. As in November 2016, let’s see who get the LAST laugh in all of this...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                If only they had the balls to parody Christine Ford and her fake mouse voice and her lack of memory of any important detail... Just like Taylor Swift opening her mouth and basically dooming her democratic nominee.

Oh well, Kavanaugh is on the bench and the Democrats will get a shock in November. As in November 2016, let’s see who get the LAST laugh in all of this...
                What's funny is when power changes again the comedy will be called hate speech ect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

No rape happened

She was fully clothed

So was he

hoes be funny, imagine how many similar females got regular no power have ass fools locked up for bs allegation.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    What's funny is when power changes again the comedy will be called hate speech ect.
                    I read 1984 about 12 years ago. I started getting it as I got older, but am really understanding it much better since Trump’s election... The Left politicians and their media propaganda machine are really making it all clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Her own witnesses said they were never there including her friend. Does remember how she got home. She ran out of the house but her friend doesn't remember that either.
                      She's bat **** crazy.
                      All you have to do is listen to her testimony.

The main purpose of her testimony was "NOT TO GET CONVICTED OF PERJURY"

That's why so many I dont remembers and not sure and I thinks.

Comment

Working...
                      X