Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God bless these brave Portland women. One day their voices will be heard 🙏

Comment

• So they arrested this anti woman rapist yet?

What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        God bless these brave Portland women. One day their voices will be heard 🙏

Blocking traffic during work hours should be punishable by death.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          It's a factual observation that you can't refute so you have to find some way to attack it by saying its me passing off my opinion as fact. Everything I posted was a fact and I neither gave an opinion on guilt or innocence or implied Kavanuagh was guilty.

This isn't a sexual harassment case, it was a Senate confirmation hearing.
          HO hum, you still insist that your opinion is a fact. Silly rabbit.

Comment

I think running them over would be justified and hilarious. They wouldn't need the make up when their brain will be leaking out of their ears.

Comment

• I sure wish Ashley was the Supreme court Justice

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                I think running them over would be justified and hilarious. They wouldn't need the make up when their brain will be leaking out of their ears.
                Jesus dude.

Comment

They should unleash a gang of Pill Cosby's upon them. Might disperse them in quick fashion. They could then join the #metoo movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Jesus dude.
                    They could always get off the road and protest on the sidewalk...

Comment

• Its the same side doing this that shot up the Congressional baseball game.

Comment

Working...
                      X