No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Tomjas is in Australia, not much point in talking to him about American politics...
    But you are correct in that there's not much point in talking to the guy.

Just place him on Ignore.

Let him troll others, but be smart enough you dont let him troll you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      He's a SafeSpace alt, so he's actually in the US.

That why he has such an interest in US politics, as well as understanding the latest DNC talking points.

SafeSpace masks his IP by using a foreign IP, hence him often times pretending to be a foreigner with most of his alts.

It's one of the easy ways to pick out his many alts. Now if the mods would just start zapping them.....
      Look at this pea brain trying to deflect attention away from the fact that he joined a boxing forum to discuss politics

Care to share your thoughts on Jacob Ng's fight on the weekend?

Scrub that

Anybody's fight, anywhere at any time

I wont hold my breath

Comment

• Edit:
        Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Look at this pea brain trying to deflect attention away from the fact that he joined a boxing forum to discuss politics

Scrub that

I wont hold my breath
        Gotta agree with ya on that one..lol

Edit: Hows he know your IP??
        Last edited by maracho; 10-15-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Scrub that

I wont hold my breath
          He might not be on here for boxing fights

He might be here for mma fights

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
            Edit:

Gotta agree with ya on that one..lol

Edit: Hows he know your IP??
            He doesn't

1bad places anybody who disagrees with him on ignore and then claims that they're an alt

He prefers circle jerking to debates

I assume that his only role here is to generate traffic as it's otherwise pointless

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              He might not be on here for boxing fights

He might be here for mma fights
              Probably joined Sherdog to discuss human rights and RealGM to talk about art

Comment

He doesn't

1bad places anybody who disagrees with him on ignore and then claims that they're an alt

He prefers circle jerking to debates

I assume that his only role here is to generate traffic as it's otherwise pointless
                Funny that him and Siablo are the two to claim privy to IPs

Yeah anyone who doesnt conform to his nontransparent anti-free speech Orwellian politics will have blacklisted for ignore by he and his fellow drones which seems to me slows traffic so should be more of a moderator decision

Comment

Funny that him and Siablo are the two to claim privy to IPs

Yeah anyone who doesnt conform to his nontransparent anti-free speech Orwellian politics will have blacklisted for ignore by he and his fellow drones which seems to me slows traffic so should be more of a moderator decision
                  I live here (https://www.whereis.com/qld/surfers-paradise-4217) and use a local provider so I assume that any trace of my IP address would ultimately lead an address in Queensland

Why the **** would anyone go to the trouble of setting that up to post on a boxing website?

It's 1bad's usual

I can also tell you that I once challenged Ibad to a bet where if he could prove that I was an alt, I would accept a permaban. If he couldn't, then nothing would happen other me having the satisfaction of proving that he was full of it

I was banned for a week less than a minute later

Do the math

Comment

I live here (https://www.whereis.com/qld/surfers-paradise-4217) and use a local provider so I assume that any trace of my IP address would ultimately lead an address in Queensland

Why the **** would anyone go to the trouble of setting that up to post on a boxing website?

It's 1bad's usual

I can also tell you that I once challenged Ibad to a bet where if he could prove that I was an alt, I would accept a permaban. If he couldn't, then nothing would happen other me having the satisfaction of proving that he was full of it

I was banned for a week less than a minute later

Do the math
                    That looks like a fun place to live and I bet that river has cool stuff to catch like bull sharks, etc

Yeah I figure Onebad's haughty attitude had to have some kinda skullduggery behind it and this one goes out to her

Last edited by maracho; 10-15-2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

That looks like a fun place to live and I bet that river has cool stuff to catch like bull sharks, etc

Yeah I figure his haughty attitude had to have some kinda skullduggery behind it and this one goes out to him

Yeah it's great

Like Florida without the hurricanes

Big sharks in the ocean but illegal to fish for them and beaches are protected with nets, etc so don't really think about them

Bull sharks are everywhere and have been caught miles up river

We live on the river and it's not uncommon to see them so kids & dog not allowed even muck around on water's edge as most attacks take place in very shallow water

Comment

Working...
                      X