No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    What conclusion do you draw from your observation, or what conclusion do you expect the reader to draw from your observation?
    Whatever the reader wishes.

I will always wonder why a person was allowed to "lie" under oath and that go unpunished. Why hasn't the Senate gone after Ford?

I will also look at Kavanuagh, remember those tears, put myself in that position, and wonder why he wouldn't sue someone he said lied and destroyed his family and good name.

No more, no less.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      It would if you add the statement if it's cloudy, it's going to rain. That's basically what you did to begin with. Let's look at what you said.

-If there was evidence of her lying, he'd sue for libel.

-He didn't sue for libel.

The reasonable conclusion to be drawn is that since he didn't sue for libel, she isn't lying, because of she was, he'd sue.
      You're using logic and facts on a superfan.

You'd have better luck getting a brick wall to concede a point than a superfan.

Why you do these exercises in futility is beyond me.

Comment

• Man you guys still arguing over this? I know the forum is slow but c'mon. He's in game over.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Man you guys still arguing over this? I know the forum is slow but c'mon. He's in game over.
          Superfans never quit.

Even when the team loses they keep making excuses to try and explain it away.

But if you think they are riled up now, you just wait for the temper tantrums that will happen if Trump gets to nominate Ginsburg's replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Whatever the reader wishes.

I will always wonder why a person was allowed to "lie" under oath and that go unpunished. Why hasn't the Senate gone after Ford?

I will also look at Kavanuagh, remember those tears, put myself in that position, and wonder why he wouldn't sue someone he said lied and destroyed his family and good name.

No more, no less.
            But you didn't say that, did you? You didn't say if someone accused me, I'd sue for libel. You said if someone accused a federal judge... right? You tried to make it a statement of fact, and even used the "truth" that no suit had been filed to support this statement, which itself was a support of you position that she should be believed and he is guilty

Comment

• This has been one of the toughest trials the USA has gone through. We cannot allow politics to separate us from our fellow Americans who may disagree with us, but reside in the same country we all love and respect.

Seeing the nation divided as it is, brings nothing but heartache and a deep sad feeling that I cannot shake.

Even after all of this circus and the push-and-shove that's been happening inside the courthouse and outside of it, there's always statements and facts both sides can actually agree with for once. For example...

Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Comment

• Rosie O’Donnell has been an outspoken critic of Kavanaugh and insists he is guilty. How quickly Rosie and the media has forgotten and forgave her for getting drunk a few years ago and threatening her daughter with a wine bottle. But Kavanaugh is the one with the drinking problem.

Chelsea, 19, accused Rosie, 55, of nearly attacking her with a wine bottle, noting that the former “View” host had the bottle handy “because she was drinking, as she did frequently.”

“It was pretty late at night,” Chelsea told The Daily Mail in an interview released Wednesday. “A couple of weeks prior, I had gotten a tattoo. [Rosie] had spyware on my phone so she could see pretty much everything I did. She called me into her room and asked me about the tattoo. I denied it. She asked me to take off my clothes — she didn’t know where [the tattoo] was — to show her and I refused.”

Chelsea continued, “She picked up a wine bottle and started chasing me, trying to take off my clothes. She told me if I didn’t show her, if I tried to leave, that she would hit me with the wine bottle, call the police and tell them that I had attacked her. She was holding it above her head and coming after me in her room,” she recalled. “She kept trying to run after me and saying that if she really wanted to she could kill me, she’s that strong.”

“She ended up pulling my shirt up and seeing [the tattoo],” she said. “Then I left. I didn’t see her for the rest of the night.”

Chelsea acknowledged that O’Donnell didn’t hit her, but says, “she came really close … I didn’t go to the police because of who she is. She would have tried to say I was crazy and they just wouldn’t believe me. I felt it was her word against mine and why wouldn’t they believe her over me?”

Comment

• That brings back memories of when Trump would embarrass her at every opportunity after she foolishly picked a verbal fight with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Man you guys still arguing over this? I know the forum is slow but c'mon. He's in game over.
                      bruh im sittin here like

Comment

Working...
                      X