Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      No kidding, he shouldn't be mad then right? You know, because it won't affect him.
      He's an Australian.

It's pretty funny watching him trying to question American posters about day to day politics here stateside.

Nobody owes Crocodile Dundee over there jack shit.

Comment

• The court will be conservative for at least a generation. Take that libbies!

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Plagues mentioned here are obviously sexually transmitted diseases. Abortion and birth control is known to increase this

That said Im not really against birth control among responsible married couples but concede that I may be wrong on this
          It actually wasn’t obvious. To me at least. That’s why I asked for clarity.

Idk about that thought process though. A hoes gonna be a hoe. There’s plenty of STD’s to go around if you’re active. Probably just pass that crap off to their babies.

Comment

• Comment

• Juanita Broaddrick asking why the democrats like Feinstein never believed her, even though she had evidence and could corroborate her story with other witnesses.

This shows the democrats and these SJWs for what they are.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  The court will be conservative for at least a generation. Take that libbies!

that man seems conservative....in all the right ways....its a historic day for the nation im glad kavanaugh went through

Comment

• A female psychologist and sexual assault survivor gives her take on Christine Blasey Ford testimony.

Comment

• congratulations to kavanaugh...he proved that our past doesnt have to ruin our lives...people can rise above

Comment

Working...
                      X