No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    So either he partied and automatically raped, or he didn't party? Is that your logic?

Partying and getting drunk like most other teenagers without attempting to rape any girls is an impossible scenario for you, then?
    no..i agree with you actually...what im trying to say is that the people that said he did it because of that open....joke are rushing to conclusions. and even if he did mean that they only wanted women with open legs to stay..that doesnt mean hes a rapist...just that maybe he wasnt a virgin like he said

no biggie

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      So either he partied and automatically raped, or he didn't party? Is that your logic?

Partying and getting drunk like most other teenagers without attempting to rape any girls is an impossible scenario for you, then?
      That's a SafeSpace alt.

Report. Ignore. Repeat.

It's easy to tell when a new account rolls directly into the Lounge, parroting DNC talking points, posting at a rabid pace, and acting smugly that it's another SafeSpace alt.

His OCD makes it impossible for him to hide the telling behaviors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Kavanaugh is Russian. Name screams it. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          The internet wins

Comment

• Kavanaugh haters can now take their case to...the Supreme Court! Bwahahahaha!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Kavanaugh is Russian. Name screams it. Lol
              Whatever you say Don Pedro.

Comment

• Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                I don't care what Trump does if he doesn't put Hillary and Ford in prison I will consider his presidency an epic failure.
                It will be a failure for you then.

Comment

• How do you even change the rules on things like presidency and justices?

These old mfers are out of touch. Im not on this overemotional, call everyone a rapist, crusade but clearly some **** has got to change if these deluded 200 yeae old people are voting people in without rational thought.

Comment

• Who is joining me tonight in Crackin' open another Cold One?

#KegsForKavanaugh#

Comment

• Total injustice for the rape victim.

Last edited by Santa_; 10-07-2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X