Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great. Now lock up that old **** Ford and throw away the keys.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      It actually wasn’t obvious. To me at least. That’s why I asked for clarity.

Idk about that thought process though. A hoes gonna be a hoe. There’s plenty of STD’s to go around if you’re active. Probably just pass that crap off to their babies.
      Ok I should have said I obviously wasnt talking about babies being the plague since I want woman to have babies
      Last edited by maracho; 10-06-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't care what Trump does if he doesn't put Hillary and Ford in prison I will consider his presidency an epic failure.

Comment

• Haven't seen that many ugly, hysterical women crying since Election night. Feels great to know that America doesn't reward horrible, mob-like behavior by unhinged "resistance" members. Congrats to Kavanaugh, and I hope he goes after the people who tried to destroy his name.

Comment

• CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD HAS NO PLANS TO FURTHER PURSUE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST BRETT KAVANAUGH: ATTORNEY

With the Senate voting to confirm Brett Kavanaugh as an associate justice of the Supreme Court, Christine Blasey Ford has no further plans to pursue her sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh, according to her lawyers.

Ford only wanted to speak with members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, her attorneys told CNN on Friday. Ford does not want the situation to "drag on into the next Congress should Democrats end up winning control on Capitol Hill," the network reported.

When asked about the possibility of impeachment proceedings, attorney Debra Katz told the network: "Professor Ford has not asked for anything of the sort. What she did was to come forward and testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee and agree to cooperate with any investigation by the FBI, and that's what she sought to do here."

"She does not want him to be impeached?" CNN's Dana Bash later asked.

"No," Katz replied flatly.

Ford's attorney Lisa Banks added that Ford feels she did the right thing by testifying and has no regrets.

Kavanaugh's pathway to confirmation seemed unfettered until Ford accused him of drunkenly sexually assaulting her in a locked bedroom at a 1982 high school gathering. Two other women later emerged with sexual misconduct allegations from the 1980s. Kavanaugh has denied the allegations.

Kavanaugh's foes cast him as a product of a hard-drinking, male-dominated, private school culture in Washington's upscale Maryland suburb of Bethesda. He and his defenders asserted that his high school and college focus was on academics, sports and church.
              https://abc7news.com/politics/ford-w...rther/4427136/

Comment

• Were there tears in your eyes siablo14 when you saw the confirmation? Let's hope Donny can appoint many more justices to the SC that will be confirmed.

Comment

• Society is cyclical in this way. We spent a couple of generations raising visibility for victims of rape, hate crimes, police brutality, etc.

Then what happens? Political opportunists come out of the woodwork. Until 9/10 "victims" turn out to be scumbag liars with covert political backing.

So we go back to ignoring real victims of abuse and just letting them suffer unimaginable pain or commit suicide in the shadows.

Every few generations everyone thinks they're making history but they're just repeating the doomed cycle.

No good deed will escape the wandering eyes of "liberals", whatever name they adopt next, they are always the same sorts of people filling the same niche. They will be there to **** your good deed into a bloody stump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goro View Post
                    congratulations to kavanaugh...he proved that our past doesnt have to ruin our lives...people can rise above
                    That's all nice except Kavanaugh was falsely accused, and it is not his past. It is made up nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Great. Now lock up that old **** Ford and throw away the keys.
                      yup and then build that Wall and deport all the parasites.

Comment

Working...
                      X