Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November Elections Trump's black vote...up or down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    That history of get NAACP awards.
    1. This claim is false, see below.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b000d0b156e6e2

2. You are not seriously going to argue that receiving an NAACP award means the recipient can't be racist?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      1. This claim is false, see below.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b000d0b156e6e2

2. You are not seriously going to argue that receiving an NAACP award means the recipient can't be racist?
      I’m saying when trump was donating money, leeches loved him

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        I’m saying when trump was donating money, leeches loved him
        I'm not sure what you mean by leeches.

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean by leeches.
          the black panther's community.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            the black panther's community.
            The black panther's community? This thread is about voting in the US. Why bring up the black panther's community? That is childish.

This sounds like coded language where you are not man enough to post what you really mean. Didn't you get a couple of threads deleted and you banned for this kind of stuff just recently?

I don't understand why the mods allow posters like this back so quickly from a ban for racism. It just encourages more of this kind of stupid stuff.

This seems to be the kind of poster the forum is trying to get rid of.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-24-2018, 09:47 AM.

Comment

The black panther's community? This thread is about voting in the US. Why bring up the black panther's community? That is childish.

This sounds like coded language where you are not man enough to post what you really mean. Didn't you get a couple of threads deleted and you banned for this kind of stuff just recently?

I don't understand why the mods allow posters like this back so quickly from a ban for racism. It just encourages more of this kind of stupid stuff.

you do know when i said "the black panther community" i'm not referring to blacks in general. you know this right???

and the bolded part, practice what you preach, because that's what you do on here.

Comment

werent you the same poster who wished death upon another poster? didnt you said something along the lines of a plane crashing in the middle of the ocean??? didnt you bring up donkeys etc., and said maybe i can exchange them for tickets to see the pac vs lucas fight? LOL .. but you wanna talk about me being racist????

Comment

werent you the same poster who wished death upon another poster? didnt you said something along the lines of a plane crashing in the middle of the ocean??? didnt you bring up donkeys etc., and said maybe i can exchange them for tickets to see the pac vs lucas fight? LOL .. but you wanna talk about me being racist????
                  No, I was not. I posted I hope your plane doesn't crash on the way to Kuala Lampur to djtmal. That surely isn't wishing death by plane crash.

That was something you and djtmal made up because he was getting killed for being a liar and a flip flopper and he was desperate to try to change the subject. You cosigned because you are b-tch made. No one took either of you seriously.

I don't recall bringing up donkeys or cows in exchange for tickets to a fight was in Kuala Lampur. However, I am sure I suggested you can trade some animals for tickets because the tickets were cheap, nothing more.

You might get banned again for racism so I am not going to engage with you.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-24-2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

you do know when i said "the black panther community" i'm not referring to blacks in general. you know this right???

and the bolded part, practice what you preach, because that's what you do on here.
                    Sure you didn't. You usually feign ignorance after you post something like this. Is what it is.

Comment

No, I was not. I posted I hope your plane doesn't crash on the way to Kuala Lampur. That surely isn't wishing death by plane crash. That was something you and djtmal made up based on a post. No one took either of you seriously.

I don't recall bringing up donkeys or cows in exchange for tickets to a fight was in Kuala Lampur. However, I am sure I suggested you can trade some animals for tickets because the tickets were cheap, nothing more.

You might get banned again for racism so I am not going to engage with you.
                      why would you hope his plane doesnt crash?? why bring something like that up for???? why not wish him a good trip? and you wanna talk about me not being man enough to say what i feel? LOL!!

and the bolded part in red, let's make a account ban then? i remember seeing you challenging another poster on here yesterday for an account ban so lets do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X