Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November Elections Trump's black vote...up or down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    He's white
    ah fair point.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      i keep hearing that hes anti black but is there any quotes to back it up? any cold hard evidence?
      Yes. Plenty have been provided on this forum. My guess is you read them and don't think they are racist or bad in any way.

yeah i dont know what to call them tbh. thought 'colored' was offensive to them but ive noticed they start calling themselves 'people of color' recently.
      You don't know what to call them. Why do you call black people "them"?

Why do you have to call "them" anything at all other than people?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Yes. Plenty have been provided on this forum. My guess is you read them and don't think they are racist or bad in any way.

because when they break into my house, what am i suppose to tell the 911 dispatch? "can you give a description of the suspect sir".. "yes, they're people"??
        Last edited by WesternChamp; 08-23-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

so u even take offence at the word 'them'. what do u lot actually want to be referred to as?

Comment

yeah i dont know what to call them tbh. thought 'colored' was offensive to them but ive noticed they start calling themselves 'people of color' recently.
            the funny thing is when a black guy calls a white guy "white boy" .. they find it funny and not racist at all. but if you call them "black" they take offense to it.

Comment

so u even take offence at the word 'them'. what do u lot actually want to be referred to as?
              Asking you a question isn't taking offense. It's wondering why you play stupid when it comes to race related issues? Same as with "u lot".

You do this purposely and then when you get banned act clueless. Then when you get called a racist by so many, you feign ignorance and act like you are being treated unfairly.

Comment

Trump got that Kanye swag now

Comment

I guess his history is just an aberration that somehow doesn't factor into how we evaluate him.
                  That history of get NAACP awards.

Comment

Any links to support this claim?

Since 1996, a federal law has prohibited non-citizens from voting in federal elections. So in what states do illegal Hispanic immigrants vote?
                    Have you seen the Californian voting system lately?

I am Hispanic and that is the consensus. A lot of them don't support Trump antics but are down with his agenda. Especially at all the religious events that I got to. And I live in NY which is one of the most liberal cities out there.

In NY even the dead vote so your immigrants not voting goes right out the window.
                    Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 08-23-2018, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Have you seen the Californian voting system lately?

I am Hispanic and that is the consensus. A lot of them don't support Trump antics but are down with his agenda. Especially at all the religious events that I got to. And I live in NY which is one of the most liberal cities out there.

In NY even the dead vote so your immigrants not voting goes right out the window.
                      You can't provide a link to support your claim. Of course the claim was baseless so not finding anything to support it is not surprising.

I have no problem with your opinion regarding Hispanics support of Trump. My issue was with what you said about illegals voting.

That claim is an outright lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X