Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November Elections Trump's black vote...up or down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    His approval rating among blacks has doubled since last year, climbing at 36%.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/1013212002/
    That likely explains Team D trying so hard to woo Hispanics.

They wrap them up like they did the blacks for over 50 years, they'll throw the blacks off the team bus.

People been warning them for decades the Democrats just want their votes.

That's why the Democrats dont fix black neighborhoods, and only pay them any attention at all during election season.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

They wrap them up like they did the blacks for over 50 years, they'll throw the blacks off the team bus.

That's why the Democrats dont fix black neighborhoods, and only pay them any attention at all during election season.
      Yep, open the borders and pander to a growing demographic. Buy their votes with sanctuary cities, social services, affirmative action and other perks. On a smaller scale they are doing the same with Muslims. Minnesota is losing ground to Islamic politicians who openly hate Israel and marry their own siblings.

Comment

Lets see how Chicago and Detroit vote.

NY and Cali is not going to change unless things get as bad as the other mentioned states

Comment

The problem for team D is that Hispanics are mostly religious and don't like their agenda. Especially the ones that actually work for a living and are tired of seeing all their tax money spent in social services.

The illegal ones and the warefare addicts are the ones that vote for team D in masses because they know the leeching will continue.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            The problem for team D is that Hispanics are mostly religious and don't like their agenda. Especially the ones that actually work for a living and are tired of seeing all their tax money spent in social services.

The illegal ones and the warefare addicts are the ones that vote for team D in masses because they know the leeching will continue.
            Absolutely correct.

Thanks for that good post.

Comment

i keep hearing that hes anti black but is there any quotes to back it up? any cold hard evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                i keep hearing that hes anti black but is there any quotes to back it up? any cold hard evidence?
                He's white

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  he was giving a speech and said something like where's my african americans at. i guess they took offense to that. cant say black or they'll call you racist, but when you refer to them as african americans, they still get mad.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Absolutely correct.

Thanks for that good post.
                    Any links to support this claim?

Since 1996, a federal law has prohibited non-citizens from voting in federal elections. So in what states do illegal Hispanic immigrants vote?
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-23-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      he was giving a speech and said something like where's my african americans at. i guess they took offense to that. cant say black or they'll call you racist, but when you refer to them as african americans, they still get mad.
                      yeah i dont know what to call them tbh. thought 'colored' was offensive to them but ive noticed they start calling themselves 'people of color' recently.

Comment

Working...
                      X