Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November Elections Trump's black vote...up or down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    :
    when you get caught doing the same thing you were accusing another poster of doing that is racist. dont trip dunn, good effort by you doe.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      when you get caught doing the same thing you were accusing another poster of doing that is racist. dont trip dunn, good effort by you doe.

Comment

:
        LMAO. This is the proper way to deal with that idiot! Just let him talk. He'll eventually get banned for racism for the 573905098572nd time.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          BoxingScene aka BlackScene everyone obsessed with topics about black people
          Sure as hell seems like it! For years, apparently.

Comment

You can't provide a link to support your claim. Of course the claim was baseless so not finding anything to support it is not surprising.

I have no problem with your opinion regarding Hispanics support of Trump. My issue was with what you said about illegals voting.

That claim is an outright lie.
            Its not a lie and I am not going to do research to satisfy you. And I didn't say that Hispanic support Trump. I said that the Democrats don't have a strong vote with a portion of them because the agenda.

Do you even know why the Democrats are in a losing streak? I can tell you if you ask.

Comment

Working...
            X