• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would anyone actually miss the Chinese?

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
      would anyone actually miss the Chinese?
      I'd miss the food. Love me some good Chinese food!

Comment

It’s cool how we can just make islands now.

Impressive human ingenuity really.

Reminds of when Russian planes kept flying into British airspace as a little f.uck you.

Russians and yanks are weirdos tbh.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 08-18-2018, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          You can thank Bill Clinton and Obama for Chinese Military Clinton for selling our Military secrets for a donation to Clinton foundation and Obama for sitting useless allowing the Chinese Economy to succeed while ruining ours.
          I'm glad someone here understands the geo-politics of the region. I always thought the USA should have had a NATO like organization in the Far East to protect our allies and interests. This should have been done decades ago. Now our allies and our interests in the region is being jeopardized by a very aggressive China.

Comment

lol yeah the *****s wouldnt lay down without a fight. thats not some small country u can pick on, believe me.

Comment

and u say its your waters but isnt the name of the sea a bit of a giveaway?

Comment

I'm old enough now, that I don't value the rest of my life as much as I do a good death.

I'm a third of the way there, and it's close, and it's inevitable. I've seen everything I need to see. I'd rather go out in honor and glory than hold on to a few more meaningless years.

Send me to Valhalla China.

Comment

First post "F### China am ready to go war". typical jar head U.S solider mentality. War kills innocent people you dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane1091 View Post
                    First post "F### China am ready to go war". typical jar head U.S solider mentality. War kills innocent people you dumb ass.
                    Yeah? How would you feel if another country invaded your country's territory?

What would you do, offer up your sisters and daughters too?

****ing with my country's wealth affects my wealth and well being you ****ing ignorant *****. This is the correct reaction.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-18-2018, 06:30 AM.

Comment

no lie I laughed at how they spoke to the filipino aircraft tho

Comment

Working...
                      X