No announcement yet.

**** is heating up in the South China Sea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    You can thank Bill Clinton and Obama for Chinese Military Clinton for selling our Military secrets for a donation to Clinton foundation and Obama for sitting useless allowing the Chinese Economy to succeed while ruining ours.
    Actually, China was lost to the Communists in the first place thanks to the actions of an influential "think tank" called the Institute of Pacific Relations.

Which was funded by an alliance of Wall Street interests such as:

Standard Oil
    International Telephone and Telegraph
    International General Electric
    National City Bank
    Chase National Bank

Along with the Rockefeller Foundation and the Carnegie Foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      no lie I laughed at how they spoke to the filipino aircraft tho
      Was ****ing hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Yeah? How would you feel if another country invaded your country's territory?

What would you do, offer up your sisters and daughters too?

****ing with my country's wealth affects my wealth and well being you ****ing ignorant *****. This is the correct reaction.
        It was never Americans in the first place it was taken during world war 2. China doesn't want USA sniffing it's butts so close to home, if anything China is protecting itself.

Comment

I'll be like Otocon and send you guys Intel

Comment

Ain't you a Chinaman OP?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              Ain't you a Chinaman OP?

Comment

Should have nuked these dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  Ain't you a Chinaman OP?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane1091 View Post
                    It was never Americans in the first place it was taken during world war 2. China doesn't want USA sniffing it's butts so close to home, if anything China is protecting itself.
                    You have no idea what you're talking about. Those water boundaries were drawn after world war two. There's the philippine sea, the vietnam sea and the indonesian sea. China is encroaching on them all.

Why do you think the entire world is focused on china, they're doing what hitler did before the world war started. If those were chinese waters there would be no dispute.

There is a dispute because those aren't chinese waters. They are breaking the international treaties

Don't speak on things you have no knowledge of. I'd rather be a warmongerer than an ignorant imbecile.

China is building missile silos and nuclear reactors on those islands. You think china is on your side. If they succeed in their expansion, you think you're going to profit from it? They're going to continue to expand. It starts with us, it continues with everyone else.

If their expansion in those seas are succesful, then they sure as hell are going to keep going. Learn from history you dumbshlt.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-18-2018, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X