Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple bikes thru ISIS territory while trying to prove humans are kind--murdered!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i'm not particularly conservative and it's obviously nothing to celebrate because two people in their 20's got murdered in what sounds like a pretty brutal way.

that said, there is something to be learned about the irony here. if you lean too far left or too far right you're invariably an idiot. these people reinforced that in some respect.

evil definitely exists. we've got some evil politicians over here with a ton of political power. they've done evil things they've got warlards over there, with territory, military power, and oil. they've done evil things, too.
    They didnt swing too far left or right or up or down.

They didnt take this trip for political reasons.

Ill give you an example.

One of my aunts is a nun. Shes been all over the globe because she went on missions for the church. She's had some close calls being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Times she was sure it was gonna end.

She will never pass for a liberal. Ever.

She's given me the same speech this couple gave about good and evil in people. The exact same speech.

Simply put, this couple's death is being politicized for people amusement. People finding this amusing/entertaining is a sickness to me.

Comment

Can't believe ppl fall for such obvious propaganda made up stories.

Whether for conservative or liberal views.

Think.

It's not hard to spot agenda driven stories or obviously made up/changed up stories done for political purposes.

Comment

i'm not particularly conservative and it's obviously nothing to celebrate because two people in their 20's got murdered in what sounds like a pretty brutal way.

that said, there is something to be learned about the irony here. if you lean too far left or too far right you're invariably an idiot. these people reinforced that in some respect.

evil definitely exists. we've got some evil politicians over here with a ton of political power. they've done evil things they've got warlards over there, with territory, military power, and oil. they've done evil things, too.
        evil exists so dont go on bike rides !

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          You’re splitting hairs. They rode along border of Afghanistan. As if anyone thinks that is a good idea.
          just take the L and move on man

Comment

you wouldn't do **** to those people. they'd murder you in a f#cking second. brutally.

have you ever hurt anybody seriously in your life?
            no
            i did not think so.
            I was goofing around, man! Of course I'd never be dumb enough to go anywhere near that area.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              They didnt swing too far left or right or up or down.

They didnt take this trip for political reasons.

Ill give you an example.

One of my aunts is a nun. Shes been all over the globe because she went on missions for the church. She's had some close calls being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Times she was sure it was gonna end.

She will never pass for a liberal. Ever.

She's given me the same speech this couple gave about good and evil in people. The exact same speech.

Simply put, this couple's death is being politicized for people amusement. People finding this amusing/entertaining is a sickness to me.

again, the article and particularly it's headline relies on the divisive political climate, the sensation, and one should recognize that.

but let's not act like these people weren't "progressive" to the point of naiveté. it got them killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                evil exists so dont go on bike rides !
                Yeah, lets go cycling along the Afghan border. After that we can jog through Chicago at night, then vacation in Cancun...

Some places just need to be avoided by those of us who value our lives

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Yeah, lets go cycling along the Afghan border. After that we can jog through Chicago at night, then vacation in Cancun...

Some places just need to be avoided by those of us who value our lives
                  i bet uve never left ur state let alone us coz u "value ur life" lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                    i bet uve never left ur state let alone us coz u "value ur life" lmao
                    You'd lose that bet. I've been to almost every state east of the Mississippi. I've been to some of the toughest projects in Redhook, Brooklyn and Jamaica, Queens. I've walked through downtown Chicago at night.

But you sure as fůck won't catch me on a bicycle riding through the mountains of Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Shh, you are ruining their narrative.

They just want to laugh at a couples death, and using a political excuse in order to cover up how sadistic they are. Most of these guys seem like psychopaths, and you know it's in them to be one. Just look at the lack of sympathy they show towards someone's death. That is one of the biggest traits of psychotic people.

You almost get the feeling that some of the people in this thread are sorta gloating, and kinda on some "we won" type of vibe. This is murder we are talking about, and they are pretty much laughing and giggling about it. POS's tbh.
                      Disgusting behaviour. I felt even worse when i see the picture of the man & woman looked like decent people. There are inherently good people as well as bad. Every place on earth has its pros and cons.

The small minded on here laughing about this certainly wouldn't feel that way if someone close to them died. They might say it wouldn't bother em but deep down in the quiet moments it would get to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X