Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple bikes thru ISIS territory while trying to prove humans are kind--murdered!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    So these two educated millennials had no idea there might be terrorists while riding through the Middle East? Natural selection at work.
    Tajikistan is not in the middle east

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Tajikistan is not in the middle east
      You’re splitting hairs. They rode along border of Afghanistan. As if anyone thinks that is a good idea.

Comment

"clever sillies"

I'd actually never heard of that before.

The real question is...how did the driver manage to clean up all 4 cyclists in the 1 pass? ..... That's talent! Maybe GTA inspired or something. That has to be worth at least 60 bonus points for the murderer. After the first 2, the remaining 2 would have given points multipliers.

RIP the the cyclists, probably nice albeit naive people.

Comment

"Clever Sillies" more like "Dumb Fucks"

It's hard to feel too much sympathy for such stupid motherfuckers.

Comment

Wow.

Ya'll in here celebrating your own people getting murdered... because maybe they didnt vote like you did in the last election?

This whole conservative vs liberal thing has become a mental illness for some of you people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              What world were these guys living in? Wow...

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                If I was in ISIS territory I'd be ripping their ****ing heads off with my bare hands.

you wouldn't do **** to those people. they'd murder you in a f#cking second. brutally.

have you ever hurt anybody seriously in your life?
                no
                i did not think so.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Wow.

Ya'll in here celebrating your own people getting murdered... because maybe they didnt vote like you did in the last election?

This whole conservative vs liberal thing has become a mental illness for some of you people.

i'm not particularly conservative and it's obviously nothing to celebrate because two people in their 20's got murdered in what sounds like a pretty brutal way.

that said, there is something to be learned about the irony here. if you lean too far left or too far right you're invariably an idiot. these people reinforced that in some respect.

evil definitely exists. we've got some evil politicians over here with a ton of political power. they've done evil things they've got warlards over there, with territory, military power, and oil. they've done evil things, too.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                    "clever sillies"

I'd actually never heard of that before.

The real question is...how did the driver manage to clean up all 4 cyclists in the 1 pass? ..... That's talent! Maybe GTA inspired or something. That has to be worth at least 60 bonus points for the murderer. After the first 2, the remaining 2 would have given points multipliers.

RIP the the cyclists, probably nice albeit naive people.

they swung back around and shot and stabbed anybody who wasn't dead.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      You’re splitting hairs. They rode along border of Afghanistan. As if anyone thinks that is a good idea.
                      And that makes a country not in the middle east part of the middle east?

You silly south americans.

Comment

Working...
                      X