Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple bikes thru ISIS territory while trying to prove humans are kind--murdered!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Don't know what that has to do with this story.

They did remark a few times on their trip on generosity they experienced but they also remarked on hostility they experienced.

They never stated that they were going to Tajikistan in order to prove humans were kind, nor does anything they wrote suggest they expected ISIS to be present in Tajikistan. It stands then that the title for that article and this thread is misleading.

You are buying into it because it conforms to your world view, not on the basis of the evidence.
    Who facts check the fact checker?

Yeah i dont buy what the snope websites are selling, thats another site controlled by money

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Oh just like how u laugh at cops when they get shot by thugs?
      Nice try, i'm LEO myself, literally.

I'm under LEOSA, and my job falls under LEO.

Not once have I "laughed at cops when they get shot by thugs".

I wouldn't do it anonymously or anywhere.

You are alone in being a piece crap, sorry, don't drag me in with your sad sadistic kind. Get a post where I laughed at a cop being shot, dumbass. Let me save you some time, you won't find any because they don't exist, you are just being a dishonest POS, but nothing new here.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Nice try, i'm LEO myself, literally.

I'm under LEOSA, and my job falls under LEO.

Not once have I "laughed at cops when they get shot by thugs".

I wouldn't do it anonymously or anywhere.

You are alone in being a piece crap, sorry, don't drag me in with your sad sadistic kind. Get a post where I laughed at a cop being shot, dumbass. Let me save you some time, you won't find any because they don't exist, you are just being a dishonest POS, but nothing new here.
        Right i believe u
        So much excuse

Comment

Right i believe u
          So much excuse
          You don't believe anything, you just believe what your psychotic mind tells you. It's alright, just seek help. Tell your psychiatrist you laugh at people getting murdered and you fabricate stories and fairy tales about those who disagree with you.

Comment

They might not have been their stated intention but they were surely naive as **** and I'd be willing to bet that chick did the thinking for both of them.

Comment

Who facts check the fact checker?

Yeah i dont buy what the snope websites are selling, thats another site controlled by money
              Who tf said anything about snopes? Not me. I'm referring to the couples' website.

http://www.simplycycling.org/about/
              http://www.simplycycling.org/blog/

No mention of venturing into ISIS territory intentionally, no mention of setting out to prove humans are kind. That is complete fiction sold to conservative masses.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-16-2018, 07:05 PM.

Comment

You don't believe anything, you just believe what your psychotic mind tells you. It's alright, just seek help. Tell your psychiatrist you laugh at people getting murdered and you fabricate stories and fairy tales about those who disagree with you.
                Its the internet
                Sure i believe u

Ant its u whos imagining things here lol
                There was no “i” laughing at the outcome of this couple
                Im just pointing hypocrisy in ur post

Im a skeptic i dont easily let myself gets fooled like urself

So ur telling me a couple whos mission is to prove that ISIS are not violent individuals just happen to be in that place to go birds in the sky?

Gtfo with ur snope link dude i dont need a fat liberal sitting in his moms basement telling me what happened here

Comment

Its the internet
                  I'm a liar, so everyone is probably lying too.
                  I understand, but i'm not like you at all, far from it. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean I have to be a dishonest psychopath who lacks sympahty.

Comment

I understand, but i'm not like you at all, far from it. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean I have to be a dishonest psychopath who lacks sympahty.
                    Now ur editing post to satisfy ur mind

Im telling u
                    Ur a hypocrit

Comment

Now ur editing post to satisfy ur mind

Im telling u
                      Ur a hypocrit
                      I was hoping you understood what I was doing there, but you didn't. See? You are not as smart as you think.

Comment

Working...
                      X