No announcement yet.

Any immigration experts here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Shut up you're an id1ot who does not know ****..

We are talking green card not tourist visa..
    Reread that I implied that we were NOT talking about tourist visas but then yes YOU were talking about tourist and enployment visas and then you changed your status to green card, which is generally the case. So you're basically double lying just like you did when you said your finances were so good that you wouldnt need a cosponsor for your spouse, which is nonsense since US citizens who try to sponsor their spouses will generally be wasting time and money just like yesterday when you were looking to take a better job but needed an economy car to get 60 miles away and without a choufer I might add.

Anyway me and Siablo been talking familial visitor visas all along yet he refuses
    to tell me what kind of visitor visa he had and now also suddenly insists that Jamaicans have special status, which would indicate tourism even though his country isnt listed as special status for tourism.
    Last edited by maracho; 08-17-2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Reread that I implied that we were NOT talking about tourist visas but then yes YOU were talking about tourist and enployment visas and then you changed your status to green card, which is generally the case. So you're basically double lying just like you did when you said your finances were so good that you wouldnt need a cosponsor for your spouse, which is nonsense since US citizens who try to sponsor their spouses will generally be wasting time and money just like yesterday when you were looking to take a better job but needed an economy car to get 60 miles away and without a choufer I might add.

Anyway me and Siablo been talking visitor visas all along yet he refuses
      to tell me what kind of visitor visa he had and now also suddenly insists that Jamaicans have special status, which would indicate tourism even though his country isnt listed as special status for tourism.
      Youre an idiot.
      I only had 2 posts in this thread prior to callin you idiot.

The first one when i said i was on hvisa and got my gc and eventually my us citizenship

The 2nd one (which got you confused cos your an idiot) i was responding to mega's post about his daughter cosigning/cosponsoring the green card of his friend.

I was not talking to you or care about your posts until you mentioned my name.
      Last edited by B.UTLER; 08-17-2018, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Please stop with your stupidity maracho..
        Anyone can get US tourist visa and don't need a sponsor as long as he/she can prove he/she has the $$$ to pay for his/her vacation and have enough funds for medical emergency..

You're an idiot and dont know sh.1t thats why siablo stopped responding to you

Comment

If you live South of the Border you get a mule to smuggle you in, or find your own secret path if you want to come in illegally.

If you live overseas and want to come here you need either a tourist or workers visa. Typically America gives out very little VISA's to 3rd world countries if the applicant cannot prove that his ultimate intention is not to permanently stay in the USA. How can an applicant prove this you ask? He must show his net worth, and it must be significant enough where the people issuing the VISA can conclude that the applicants net worth and family are a significant enough factor for him not to permanently leave his country.

Aside from that you play the Green Card lottery and hope you win.

Comment

There is also the student visa route.. ive worked with a lot of indian engineers who was on student visa, after they got their masters, they have OPT, then h visa, then green card...

Comment

Everybody that comes over here on a visa needs a sponsor who will be responsible for them and its been like that for a long time

Thus how were you able to visit here and not know anything about it?
              You are very wrong! Not everyone needs a sponsor. Just as an example, a son of a millionare in the philippines, who has been in different countries, wants to visit USA. He will stay at a hotel cos he does not have any friend or relatives here. You think he won't be given tourist visa or denied at port of entry?

Just because it's common to put your friends or relatives as the place where you will stay or your guide, does not mean it's required.

As a matter of fact "sponsor" is not a big factor for your tourist visa to be approved. Its usually your "ties" to your home country like properties, job, family, etc..

Comment

Youre an idiot.
                I only had 2 posts in this thread prior to callin you idiot.

The first one when i said i was on hvisa and got my gc and eventually my us citizenship

The 2nd one (which got you confused cos your an idiot) i was responding to mega's post about his daughter cosigning/cosponsoring the green card of his friend.

I was not talking to you or care about your posts until you mentioned my name.
                You insisted that you didnt mention anything about tourist visas but you did right on page one of this thread but as I mentioned, I have personally been through all the marriage green card stuff, beat the system, etc, and you apparently have not

You then insisted that Mega didnt mention that his daughter's friend married a US citizen when he actually had. You and Siablo then started projecting your own ignorance on to others. For instance you insisted a US citizen could sponsor a spouse if they were well off like you. You also insisted the cosponsor was needed to add to the spouse's income, which is also false. As Mega pointed out, both sponsors have to meet the required financial criteria independently. Siablo in turn insisted that a sponsor needed to be a family member and that only a spouse could help, bla bla bla Thats what you get for following the wrong advice

Comment

You insisted that you didnt mention anything about tourist visas but you did right on page one of this thread but as I mentioned, I have personally been through all the marriage green card stuff, beat the system, etc, and you apparently have not

You then insisted that Mega didnt mention that his daughter's friend married a US citizen when he actually had. You and Siablo then started projecting your own ignorance on to others. For instance you insisted a US citizen could sponsor a spouse if they were well off like you. You also insisted the cosponsor was needed to add to the spouse's income, which is also false. As Mega pointed out, both sponsors have to meet the required financial criteria independently. Siablo in turn insisted that a sponsor needed to be a family member and that only a spouse could help, bla bla bla Thats what you get for following the wrong advice
                  Hey dumb@ss why dont you read this.. you only need to joint support if you as wife/husband cant support your partner.. you're a dumb@ss who got stopped at the airport cos you look poor to have tourist visa hence they asked for your sponsor

https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/affidavit-support

Comment

Please stop with your stupidity maracho..
                    Anyone can get US tourist visa and don't need a sponsor as long as he/she can prove he/she has the $$$ to pay for his/her vacation and have enough funds for medical emergency..

You're an idiot and dont know sh.1t thats why siablo stopped responding to you
                    Thats crazy talk and Saiblo will be the first to tell you that he is not free to travel for reasons he is hesitant to say
                    https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...u-qualify.html

You are very wrong! Not everyone needs a sponsor. Just as an example, a son of a millionare in the philippines, who has been in different countries, wants to visit USA. He will stay at a hotel cos he does not have any friend or relatives here. You think he won't be given tourist visa or denied at port of entry?

Just because it's common to put your friends or relatives as the place where you will stay or your guide, does not mean it's required.

As a matter of fact "sponsor" is not a big factor for your tourist visa to be approved. Its usually your "ties" to your home country like properties, job, family, etc..
                    You are taking that out of context. I have already provided links to that fact and repeatedly said that Siablo and me were talking about visitor visas based on family relationships, marriage etc. because thats what he kept incorrectly insisting sponsors had to be

Comment

Thats crazy talk and Saiblo will be the first to tell you that he is not free to travel for reasons he is hesitant to say
                      https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...u-qualify.html

You are taking that out of context. I have already provided links to that fact and repeatedly said that Siablo and me were talking about visitor visas based on family relationships, marriage etc. because thats what he kept incorrectly insisting sponsors had to be

you dont need a sponsor to get a tourist visa. It's not a requirement. It is needed if the applicant don't have enough money to cover his travel and possible medical expenses.

If the person travelling is very rich then he does need that affidavit of support from sponsor. He just needs to show he got the funds to pay for his vacation and more importantly his medical bills if he get sick.

Comment

Working...
                      X