• Show
Clear All

• Well this thread took off.

I'll have to look at it tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
      Well this thread took off.

I'll have to look at it tomorrow.
      This might sound odd but when you are looking for info on how America's immigration system operates, talk to immigrants not Americans. The Americans don't know sh**t about their immigration system.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        All this thread proved is that two immigrants know more about America's immigration system than the Americans did.
        Obesey got smacked up and never returned.
        Ah so you did come over on an immigrant visa?

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        This might sound odd but when you are looking for info on how America's immigration system operates, talk to immigrants not Americans. The Americans don't know sh**t about their immigration system.
        And yet youre stuck there in Jamaica working for pennies as a part-time farm hand while repeatedly stating that you wish you could return to the US

Anyway, stop lying and tell us what happened to you over here? Sponsor fall through and the work harder than you thought so you just bummed and ran out of money, or did you get threatened and paranoid again,??
        Last edited by maracho; 08-20-2018, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          I was on h visa before i got my gc and eventually became US citizen.
          I know a lot about immigration.

Contrary to what trump supporter says illegals who cross border dont become legal or green card holder at all. Even if they marry US citizens. Unless there's amnesty which last happened decades ago.

Illegals who over stay their visa regardless if tourist or worker can become legal thru marriage US citizen.

Contrary to what trump supporter says, its very difficult to get green card/permanent residence compared to canada or other countries.

Most illegals just over stay but dont have legal papers. They may use fake documents to get a job.

Appreciate it. I'm just wondering what the prevalence is for it, and I wonder how easily it is for people to stay here if they have support from a group who may be obfuscating/aiding them. I am ignorant to it all though.

Comment

Appreciate it. I'm just wondering what the prevalence is for it, and I wonder how easily it is for people to stay here if they have support from a group who may be obfuscating/aiding them. I am ignorant to it all though.
            Yes its prevalent for students and workers, etc

And sorry that the immigrants ranted so much about tourist and marriage visas without ever detailing the exact type H visa and Green card nor the process used. Some guys are just too embarrassed to admit being fruit pickers or male nurses or the need for sponsors.

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
            I know that we have worker Visa's and stuff like that, but, I don't really know how all of that works.

How easy is it to game our system?

Are there certain exemptions for students who get a scholarship or are attending college in the States?
            You trying to get a significant other over here?

Maybe I can help clear things up with these links on the various worker and student visas

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H_visa

https://educationusa.state.gov/your-.../undergraduate

You can call the schools too, which have a lot of experience taking foriegn money over local

If its work related I'd let the company take care of all finances and I'd be very careful for a lot of farm workers have been doomed out of lots of money and worse including to sex slave traders, kidnappers, etc
            Last edited by maracho; 08-20-2018, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
              Ah so you did come over on an immigrant visa?

And yet youre stuck there in Jamaica working for pennies as a part-time farm hand while repeatedly stating that you wish you could return to the US

Anyway, stop lying and tell us what happened to you over here? Sponsor fall through and the work harder than you thought so you just bummed and ran out of money, or did you get threatened and paranoid again,??
              No. It was a non-immigrant visa.

You will never know. I don't trust you.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                Yes its prevalent for students and workers, etc

And sorry that the immigrants ranted so much about tourist and marriage visas without ever detailing the exact type H visa and Green card nor the process used. Some guys are just too embarrassed to admit being fruit pickers or male nurses or the need for sponsors.

You trying to get a significant other over here?

Maybe I can help clear things up with these links on the various worker and student visas

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H_visa

https://educationusa.state.gov/your-.../undergraduate

You can call the schools too, which have a lot of experience taking foriegn money over local

If its work related I'd let the company take care of all finances and I'd be very careful for a lot of farm workers have been doomed out of lots of money and worse including to sex slave traders, kidnappers, etc

No, I'm just trying to learn more about how it all works and I am genuinely ignorant to all of it as I haven't really ever done any reading on it. I appreciate all of your input.

Comment

No, I'm just trying to learn more about how it all works and I am genuinely ignorant to all of it as I haven't really ever done any reading on it. I appreciate all of your input.
                  Your welcome. Governments often try to make things confusing being they're mostly a bu ch ot lawyers who depend upon exploiting it

Comment

Working...
                  X