No announcement yet.

Any immigration experts here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
    I would like to know how easy it is for people to get into this country nowadays. How easy is it really?

I know that we have worker Visa's and stuff like that, but, I don't really know how all of that works.

If someone is able to get into the country illegally, how easy is it realistically, for them to be able to get to stay?

How easy is it to game our system?

Are there certain exemptions for students who get a scholarship or are attending college in the States?
    I took an immigration law class during law school, but don't really concentrate in that area.

If I remember - basically the more skilled you are, the rarer/more demand of your job field and essentially just the more you have to offer to the country - the easier it is to get a VISA, which would eventually lead to permanent resident status, then citizenship.

Certain jobs that involve highly specialized knowledge in fields like chemistry, and physics, and of course the medical field - you'd have no problem getting an initial VISA.

Most likely, if you have/possess these skills that are in such demand, and hard to fill, then you'll have an employer willing to take care of all the VISA stuff for you.. And it'll be a breeze.

Hell, what am I talking about, all you gotta do is just find a weak spot on the border of USA/Mexico, come in, take up residence in a sanctuary city, and you're good to go. Don't worry about getting an ID, social security card, etc. in order to find employment, or be entitled to America's social safety networks... You can get these no problem - legal ones too!!

Hell, don't even worry about coming into contact with police, or getting arrested. as long as you're in a liberal city, they will harbor you and won't contact ICE..

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      No. Did all that myself and didn't go to a sponsor.
      I linked you the law which proves you wring so whichever friend it family you visited must have filled out everything without your knowledge and/or maybe it's been so long ago you forgot

How come you never revisited them?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        I've tried coming over for a holiday but I got denied cause i have a criminal record.
        A simple DUI could keep you out of Canada!

Comment

Proper passport? The passports are varied because the are from whatever nation they are coming from. You are probably referring to visas.
          Yeah man, that or Master Card, even Diners Club...……..Rockin'

Comment

Yeah mega ignorantly forgot to mention dude married a US citizen.. who was the actual sponsor of the illegal dude.. the wife did not meet the required income so his daughter co-signed/sponsor to meet that income part..

Finding a US citizen wife/husband that will sponsor your GC is definitely the harder part than asking a friend to be a co-sponsor which in my opinion a just a formality to meet the "income requirement" of sponsor..

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
              I linked you the law which proves you wring so whichever friend it family you visited must have filled out everything without your knowledge and/or maybe it's been so long ago you forgot

How come you never revisited them?
              That doesn't apply to Jamaicans. We don't need a sponsor. We apply for an appointment and meet with a embassy worker and they decide if we are suitable for a visa.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Yeah mega ignorantly forgot to mention dude married a US citizen.. who was the actual sponsor of the illegal dude.. the wife did not meet the required income so his daughter co-signed/sponsor to meet that income part..

Finding a US citizen wife/husband that will sponsor your GC is definitely the harder part than asking a friend to be a co-sponsor which in my opinion a just a formality to meet the "income requirement" of sponsor..
                This guy knows what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                  A simple DUI could keep you out of Canada!
                  Spewing.
                  Their goes my idea of coming to America by way of Canada.
                  I honestly thought Canada was abit relaxed bout that type of thing.

Comment

This guy knows what's up.
                    My link clearly shows that the sponsor does not have to be a family member as you and Buttler insist. In fact, a spouse no matter how financially secure, is not generally elgible to serve as a sponsor since that likely means no return to the country of origin

That doesn't apply to Jamaicans. We don't need a sponsor. We apply for an appointment and meet with a embassy worker and they decide if we are suitable for a visa.
                    You said visitor visa. Are you now talking a tourist visa? Jamaica is not on the linked tourist list so please provide a link that states Jamaican visitors dont need sponsors
                    https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...r-program.html

Or maybe its because you told them that you have special skill sets for jerk chicken or removing and transporting killer honey bees, which is big business here?

Anyway why are you so secretive about why you havnt revisited? Was it something silly like a temper tantrum at the dinner table or was it something more unchristian like? And how many times you been to the embassy and paid that application fee? Just curious
                    Last edited by maracho; 08-17-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                      My link clearly shows that the sponsor does not have to be a family member as you and Buttler insist. In fact, a spouse no matter how financially secure, is not generally elgible to serve as a sponsor since that likely means no return to the country of origin

You said visitor visa. Are you now talking a tourist visa? Jamaica is not on the linked tourist list so please provide a link that states Jamaican visitors dont need sponsors
                      https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...r-program.html

Or maybe its because you told them that you have special skill sets for jerk chicken or removing and transporting killer honey bees, which is big business here?

Anyway why are you so secretive about why you havnt revisited? Was it something silly like a temper tantrum at the dinner table or was it something more unchristian like? And how many times you been to the embassy and paid that application fee? Just curious

Shut up you're an id1ot who does not know ****..

We are talking green card not tourist visa..

Comment

Working...
                      X