Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are People In The U.S. Are Against Universal Healthcare?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    Everyone here has said it thousands of times that are against a nationalized healthcare system, it's much easier for a h-omogeneous and smaller population to have that kind of system than the US. Furthermore, when Obama was rolling out his healthcare system he was using the CBO as a definitive source that costs will go down and billions would be saved. That was false along with keeping your plan and doctor.

And like it or not, a lot of people are against nationalized healthcare because the ones that will be paying for it mostly will be certain groups just like the welfare, while other groups are not paying for their fair share and takes more than they put into the system.
    Pretty much that.

No one wants their money to bring benefits to those that bleed the system and refuse to contribute to society in a positive way.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Obamacare was and is very unpopular since its inception, only after Trump gets into office do you have people especially on the Democratic side literally cutting off their nose to spite their face in regards to Obamacare due to tribal reasons. Literally from 2010-2016 it had average 10 point negative approval, Trump gets elected, and all of a sudden it has a net positive approval, but premiums continue to skyrocket?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...plan-1130.html
      That was mostly because they stopped calling it Obamacare and called it the healthcare act. With out Obama’s name attached to it, white republicans that opposed the law solely on name the went and researched the law and found out they liked it and saw how it benefited them.

Premiums have increased because there were not enough people enrolled, which was in mainly caused by republican governors blocking implementation. In stars like Ohio where it wasn’t blocked it was well received.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        That was mostly because they stopped calling it Obamacare and called it the healthcare act. With out Obama’s name attached to it, white republicans that opposed the law solely on name the went and researched the law and found out they liked it and saw how it benefited them.
        Ok so lets get this straight, the day Obamacare gets positive approval is literally the day Trump is sworn into office. And then the GOP who wants to repeal Obamacare decides to start calling it the "healthcare act" in order to make it sound better? How is what you just said make any sense?

Premiums have increased because there were not enough people enrolled, which was in mainly caused by republican governors blocking implementation. In stars like Ohio where it wasn’t blocked it was well received.

Premiums have been skyrocketing ever since Obamacares inception. Also forcing people to enroll into Obamacare by way of tax is unconstitutional. I do not know why you keep defending this piece of crap right wing Mitt Romney plan, its terrible. Yeah the lowest people on the totem pole benefit but its killing the middle class.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Ok so lets get this straight, the day Obamacare gets positive approval is literally the day Trump is sworn into office. And then the GOP who wants to repeal Obamacare decides to start calling it the "healthcare act" in order to make it sound better? How is what you just said make any sense?

Premiums have been skyrocketing ever since Obamacares inception. Also forcing people to enroll into Obamacare by way of tax is unconstitutional. I do not know why you keep defending this piece of crap right wing Mitt Romney plan, its terrible. Yeah the lowest people on the totem pole benefit but its killing the middle class.
          You just answered your own question.

Comment

• The end result of economic evolution will be a socialized medical system. All advanced economies have this in place. Just a matter of when for the US economy.

Comment

• because the less leeches alive in this country the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                Yet you're a staunch republican/conservatard.

Stockholm Syndrome.
                **** you you piece of ****. This **** is ****ing serious to me, and you have the nerve to talk ****?! **** you, ****** ass ***** *****. **** you, punk

Comment

• Not against it just against a universal monopoly and because government is never efficient in anything but taking

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I figure its because no one wants to pay for other people's health care.

Universal health care brings in high tax rates across the board. I believe Denmark and the scandinavian countries are at some 26% tax.

If people as a whole or majority were willing to bear the tax then universal health care would be possible.

The issue is, Americans don't want the money they worked for, to help people who don't work or leech off of welfare, to get the benefit of free health care.
                    precisely. let's see how great Scandinavia's healthcare system will still be years after the migrant crisis, when their leech population quadruples.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      **** you you piece of ****. This **** is ****ing serious to me, and you have the nerve to talk ****?! **** you, ****** ass ***** *****. **** you, punk
                      In retrospect I see that my comment was very insensitive and I apologize.

Comment

Working...
                      X