No announcement yet.

Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    It was actually in the paper and on the news, also the video is on yputube. They're actually protesting going on right now. However, i rather not say his name to maintain my anonymity.
    Gotcha. I don’t know the circumstances, but either way, it sucks to lose a friend like that. I’ve had a cousin and two really close friends killed by the cops. None of them were productive members of society. But they were good people (If that makes sense).

Hell, my cousin was shot 5 times in the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      He said a page or two back that he was the one that pressured you to start posting bad things about AfroAmericans
      The only thing I can remember posting is crime reports from Jamaica which makes sense.

Quit trying to weasel out of the fact that you've shown overwhelming partison support for Hillary and Barack. You also said you wanted US justice and Law enforcement but not the Republican type, even though they have passed vastly more civil rights bills than the Democrats
      I never mentioned politics I just said I want some of America's policies to copied by my cops. How did politics get in it?

And quit acting puss sour and answer the qustions

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        Gotcha. I don’t know the circumstances, but either way, it sucks to lose a friend like that. I’ve had a cousin and two really close friends killed by the cops. None of them were productive members of society. But they were good people (If that makes sense).

Hell, my cousin was shot 5 times in the back.
        My boy, Obesey.
        When it comes to hard life, you know all about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          The only thing I can remember posting is crime reports from Jamaica which makes sense.

I never mentioned politics I just said I want some of America's policies to copied by my cops. How did politics get in it?

And quit acting puss sour and answer the qustions
          Yeah you did. You post in every political thread and are probably the biggest Hillary supporter here.

Comment

Yeah you did. You post in every political thread and are probably the biggest Hillary supporter here.
            How did you get politics in my police wants?

Comment

Your throwing gif tantrums to play race baiting profile games might work with Siablo but not me
              quit yer ducking and give us your take on some of them AA crimes in that thread youre ducking

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                There is never a good reason to kill someone, but rather an unfortunate circumstance where one ends up taking a life, but the celebratory tone with you and your ilks on this thread is disgusting af.
                PTI ....

you cant be serious, can you (b/u)

i will not only kill a person whos planning on fncking with me and mine, but i will, very soon after, celebrate the occasion as im sure you would too.

taking a life to save a life, all damn day

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  PTI ....

you cant be serious, can you (b/u)

i will not only kill a person whos planning on fncking with me and mine, but i will, very soon after, celebrate the occasion as im sure you would too.

taking a life to save a life, all damn day
                  Oh there are plenty of times where taking a life is necessary. When Bin-Laden got put down, I was happy. I was happy when John Wayne Gacy got the needle. Many scumbags should be put down and it's worth celebrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    Oh there are plenty of times where taking a life is necessary. When Bin-Laden got put down, I was happy. I was happy when John Wayne Gacy got the needle. Many scumbags should be put down and it's worth celebrating.
                    millions of righteous scenarios

im sure if the cop was blk and the dude who ran away was white........

the selective ''outrage'' bullshlt is beyond transparent

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      How did you get politics in my police wants?
                      Because the police are supposed to enforce the laws made by the politicians and you said that you also wanted a US justice "system" for Jamaica
                      By the way, your argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy

Comment

Working...
                      X