Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why isnt anyone impressed with ramboracho's gang busting exploits ?!?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      the least convincing, yet, most corny butcher jobs......ever

im sure those 5 y/o's didnt go back for rematches !!!!
      Wasnt a butcher job, it was an analyses of what you were unconsciously saying based on your highlights and gifs

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        Wasnt a butcher job, it was an analyses of what you were unconsciously saying based on your highlights and gifs
        soooooooooooooooooooo.................did you find a crime that fit the criteria or are you ducking and quacking ??????

''ill get to it when im finished busting these gangs !!!!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          soooooooooooooooooooo.................did you find a crime that fit the criteria or are you ducking and quacking ??????

''ill get to it when im finished busting these gangs !!!!''
          Your throwing gif tantrums to play race baiting profile games might work with Siablo but not me
          Last edited by maracho; 07-21-2018, 08:53 AM.

Comment

You know all the racist language that the Clinton's have used. We know Hillary called Black youth superpredators; yet you really do seem to have supported Hillary more than any person in this entire forum. Speaking of superpredators, when you going to show me these scary gangs that you want the Democrats to handle for you?

What did Obama do to overturn the mostly unconstitutional Clinton Crime Bill of 1994 except some words and the release of just a few hundred drug pushers such as the dealers some of whom got caught multiple times bringing in tons of drugs and/or his unconstitutional release of a few hundred migrant murderers? Or maybe you think he'll come down to Jamaica to catch and release another couple hundred thousand now missing kids, many of whom went to the sex trade?
            Democrats to help with crime?
            When did I say that?

Comment

You're throwing gif tantrums to play race baiting profile games might work with Siablo but not me
              What you know bout the discussions Elroy and I used to have?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                What you know bout the discussions Elroy and I used to have?
                He said a page or two back that he was the one that pressured you to start posting bad things about AfroAmericans

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Democrats to help with crime?
                When did I say that?
                Quit trying to weasel out of the fact that you've shown overwhelming partison support for Hillary and Barack. You also said you wanted US justice and Law enforcement but not the Republican type, even though they have passed vastly more civil rights bills than the Democrats

And quit acting puss sour and answer the qustions
                Last edited by maracho; 07-21-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i'm capable of looking at an obvious case of a justified shooting, in which a dude ran away and grabbed his gun before he was killed. cops couldn't get that video out fast enough.

you friend was killed by police three weeks ago? what is his name? i do not believe you, i think you have an agenda and also want attention.
                  Why the hell would i say his name?? Whether or not you believe is your business. I have nothing to prove to you. There is never a good reason to kill someone, but rather an unfortunate circumstance where one ends up taking a life, but the celebratory tone with you and your ilks on this thread is disgusting af.

Dude, look at my post count for how long i have been on this site, and never have i used an alt, and you say i am looking attention?

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Why the hell would i say his name?? Whether or not you believe is your business. I have nothing to prove to you. There is never a good reason to kill someone, but rather an unfortunate circumstance where one ends up taking a life, but the celebratory tone with you and your ilks on this thread is disgusting af.

Dude, look at my post count for how long i have been on this site, and never have i used an alt, and you say i am looking attention?
                    Why wouldn’t you say his name? I’m sure it was in the paper and the whole nine.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      Why wouldn’t you say his name? I’m sure it was in the paper and the whole nine.
                      It was actually in the paper and on the news, also the video is on yputube. They're actually protesting going on right now. However, i rather not say his name to maintain my anonymity.

Comment

Working...
                      X