No announcement yet.

Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    A first world dweller like you wouldn't understand.

Just be grateful, you folks illegal crossed to America and got you a better life.
    Ive lived all over Africa , Central America, etc so quit hating and get out and amerce yourself like I did and do

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Ive lived all over Africa , Central America, etc so quit hating and get out and amerce yourself like I did and do
      Live but had an option to leave. You probably sticked out like a swore thumb.

There is a huge difference between being able to leave when you want and not being able to.

Again, your ignorance on these issues are showing. Just fall back and be grateful, Mr First World Dweller.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Live but had an option to leave. You probably sticked out like a swore thumb.

There is a huge difference between being able to leave when you want and not being able to.

Again, your ignorance on these issues are showing. Just fall back and be grateful, Mr First World Dweller.
        Lots of Jamaicans in the USA but its pretty clear what you want to do over here and thus not allowed back

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Lots of Jamaicans in the USA but its pretty clear what you want to do over here and thus not allowed back
          Lot's of them ran for a better life but I need you to stop talking about third world countries that you visited and trying to make it seem like you had to struggle like regular third world country folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
            http://abc7chicago.com/chicago-polic...oting/3766539/

He was complying with an officer, took out his wallet to show ID until this blonde cop starts trying to grab him from behind. Running wasn’t the best option but he seemed to be complying so I don’t understand why they were getting grabby.

But que the racist ****boys. Neither side was right here. If he was white they would of asked for the concealed carry permit and been on their way but felt the need to get all physical with this dude. ****ing crazy
            You pull a gun on the cops, you’re getting blasted... doesn’t matter if you’re black, white, yellow, brown or pink.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              You pull a gun on the cops, you’re getting blasted... doesn’t matter if you’re black, white, yellow, brown or pink.
              More than likely he was already shot when he grabbed his gun but the cops deleted the sound, which is a felony offense of obstructing justice

Comment

Working...
              X