• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    thats a very close poll going on over there

That's what I noticed...

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Oh yes I see a lot of those by both sides and yes I agree that it's totally messed up,
      do you remember when, if ever, an AA was pointed out by skin color when they committed a crime against a white person ?!?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Red - In our discussions about justice system and police operations, when did I say no Republicans?

Green - what?
        You did and I might look

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          do you remember when, if ever, an AA was pointed out by skin color when they committed a crime against a white person ?!?!?!?
          I know the media is biased because their racism holds minorities to a lower standard which I said in this very thread

Comment

You did and I might look
            I don't remember that. So look and show me so I can apologize if that's so.

Comment

I know the media is biased because their racism holds minorities to a lower standard which I said in this very thread
              which question is that supposed to answer ??? sure wasnt mine

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                i haven't seen you talk about boxing once . i see you spouting partisan BS in the lounge and HIGHLY suspect you are an alt of 1bad65. not f#cking once have i seen either of you post in nsb! i have won poster of the year several times in NSB, and i was a shoe in for top 3 every year when i posted here regularly go find the threads. they worship me here and they f#cking should! lots of garbage people post there, but 200K people have accounts here, i and i don't see your knowledge separating yourself from anybody in any regard! some people here do know boxing, and i don't see you talking it? i had media credentials for a number of years to cover boxing. covered everything from local fights off TV and amateur shows to big fights on showtime, hbo, and ESPN. i'd probably have a hall of fame vote if i kept with it, but there is no money in it at all and i needed to focus on a real career.

class dismissed!
                I'm talking about actually fighting of course. We talked about this and we both know you haven't had any sanctioned fights before.

You said you destroy people in ever regard, so I just pointed that fact out. I believe we discussed that a few times.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I don't remember that. So look and show me so I can apologize if that's so.
                  Thank you for finally being clear that its really just the US justice system and its law enforcement that you really want for Jamaica because after all, law enforcement is who you always speak of committing all the brutality.

Oh and being that you hang out a lot with the Jamaican police, whats their explanation for lack of efficiency?
                  Last edited by maracho; 07-22-2018, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Thank you for finally being clear that its really just the US justice system and its law enforcement that you really want for Jamaica because after all, law enforcement is who you always speak of committing all the brutality.

Oh and being that you hang out a lot with the Jamaican police, whats their explanation for lack of efficiency?
                    Red - That's what I have been saying. I want some of their policing and efficient justice system.

Yellow - gangs too and companies' abuse which are sometimes implicitly done.

Purple - corruption. Some of the bribes they get are double or triple times their monthly pay.

Comment

A first world dweller like you wouldn't understand.

Just be grateful, you folks illegal crossed to America and got you a better life.

Comment

Working...
                      X