When was America Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Like this thinking ^^^ a perfect example
    The democrats wants u to think that just by saying “Make America Great Again” its automatically a black and white thing

When bill clinton used the term it was a great statement! Yall was screaming yahhhhh!!!

When the republicans used it, white democrats: they racist!!!! They want Back to slavery!!
    when clinton use it, it never got this much attention because clinton didnt come off as a racist.

when trump came into play and that term "make america great again" popped up again, you know damm well, its a shot at minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      I'm pretty sure you know that the Republican party today is VERY different than it was in the past, right?

And maybe...just maybe it wasn't about the Republican Party being so much for Blacks' civil rights, but Northerners being for it, and Southerners being against it. What do you think?
      As an independent I say you've likewise been mostly decieved by hateful demoncraps.

Black abolitionists such as Frederick Douglas , etc were dedicated Republicans. In fact, the Democrats/ the south referred to the Republican party as the Black Republicans many of which remained fighting for black suffrage, intermarriage, equal legal rights, equal access to public accommodations, etc.

Before and way after the Civil war, 99% of Civil Rights came about via Republicans
      Last edited by maracho; 07-12-2018, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        when clinton use it, it never got this much attention because clinton didnt come off as a racist.

when trump came into play and that term "make america great again" popped up again, you know damm well, its a shot at minorities.
        Clinton didnt come off as racist but his political aactions were more racists than Trumps

There are many things I dont like about Trump but if he was against blacks and for the KKK, he would not publically honor Frederick Douglas, Kanye West, etc and wouldnt have been so friendly to so many blacks on his Celebriry Apprentice show

Comment

A great answer from a brother

The Fappening Brah!

Comment

A great answer from a brother

well spoken gentleman. thought it was roy jones for a sec.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
              As an independent I say you've likewise been mostly decieved by hateful demoncraps.

Black abolitionists such as Frederick Douglas , etc were dedicated Republicans. In fact, the Democrats/ the south referred to the Republican party as the Black Republicans many of which remained fighting for black suffrage, intermarriage, equal legal rights, equal access to public accommodations, etc.

Before and way after the Civil war, 99% of Civil Rights came about via Republicans
              You're still not understanding what I'm saying. Was this due to Republicans vs. Democrats, or was the main distinction being Northerners vs. Southerners?

Here is an example of what I mean. When you get down to it, it was the South that was against minority rights. It was not so much republican vs. democrat.

See what I mean? Look at the disparity between voting when region is accounted for. Southern republicans at 0% for what was probably the most important Civil Rights bill. Also, amongst northerners, higher percentages from Democrats than Republicans.

You're saying that it should simply be viewed this way:

Which is pulling the wool over your eyes to the more pertinent distinction.

And I'm also an independent.
              Last edited by travestyny; 07-12-2018, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

The fok?

I cant remember a single time trump said something racist

Clinton: “yall superpredators” is not racist enough?

Yeah it wasnt racist coz the news media didnt make it racist or make it a big deal

Trump: “make america great again”

CNN: its racist!!!!! whites are taking over!

Democrat sheep follows

Yall so blind that u cant even see how the media and democrat politicians want yall stay the victim and never forget

Comment

why does he talk like that? dude sounds like a scared ***, white boys probably have a bunch of noose's and tiki torch's behind the camera lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    why does he talk like that? dude sounds like a scared ***, white boys probably have a bunch of noose's and tiki torch's behind the camera lmfao.
                    Another Perfect example again of how he describes democrats sees him when his around white people

“Like hey ur suppose to hate them coz u were a slave”
                    “Dont come close their gonna torch you”
                    “They racist”

Comment

Obama should FedEx his Nobel Peace Prize to this man.

Comment

Working...
                      X