Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was America Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've watched all the #Walkaway videos on youtube and they are very refreshing. I already demexit-ed over the we can pick our candidates in the back room comments and growing disillusionment over the Democratic agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
      I've watched all the #Walkaway videos on youtube and they are very refreshing. I already demexit-ed over the we can pick our candidates in the back room comments and growing disillusionment over the Democratic agenda.
      I never heard of those videos, but I’ll look into them now.

Wow, thanks for the info. I’m glad to see people deciding for themselves how they feel, and not echoing a political party’s agenda blindly.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 07-12-2018, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Like this thinking ^^^ a perfect example
        The democrats wants u to think that just by saying “Make America Great Again” its automatically a black and white thing

When bill clinton used the term it was a great statement! Yall was screaming yahhhhh!!!

When the republicans used it, white democrats: they racist!!!! They want Back to slavery!!
        Right and Hillary calls Blacks superpredators (a slave trading term) while her husband Bill is responsible for putting more Blacks in labor prisons than all presidents

Democrats are masters of manipulatiing the self hate too like most calling eachother rhe n-word, denying the cause of the Civil war, hating the Republican party, which has done vastly more for their Civil Rights
        Last edited by maracho; 07-12-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

bunch of them here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDb...D1b2dOQ/videos

Comment

What a great mentality.

Just waiting for Big Dunn to call him an Uncle Tom or something.

Comment

Serious answer:
              America was great when they gave the Marshall help to Western Europe and in making the ussr crumble with an unprecedented arms race.

At this point in time, I cannot see how the us can return to its former greatness. A peace treaty with North Korea won’t cut it. Having a trade war with the rest of the world is utterly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                A very touching answer

Its crazy how white democrats wants african americans to keep thinking whites are racist

Like they want to keep that issue alive in everyones mind and ur an uncle tom if u dont follow them
                Maybe they are still bitter for losing the Civil War so now they want to instigate it again so they can somehow come out not smelling like shlt

People wonder how Trump got Konye's support but the Demoncraps have been hiring rappers since at least Bill Clinton, whom I wouldnt be surprised was also behind keeping the self hating n-word so live, the Civil War in denial, and gays are the new Black so high
                Last edited by maracho; 07-12-2018, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  So... if it has always been great since the very beginning, then how exactly does 'make it great again' make any sense? You can't restore something that hasn't been lost.

The guy is smart enough to see when he is being asked a leading question, but not smart enough to see his own inconsistencies. This is one of the psychological blindesses that being a partisan imposes on its victims.

You see the thing about Trump was that he was successful in making people feel like victims. 'MAGA' is all about telling people that they are victims, and that Trump will make it all good again. Even though, as we can see, this narrative doesn't hold up all that well.

'MAGA' is actually an insult. It says that the USA stopped being great. What kind of an idiot would actually vote for a president who insults his own country? I suppose it is the kind of person who thinks they are a patriot whilst clearly being a traitor, someone who thinks that you can be in the land of the free while having the highest incarceration rates in the entire world.
                  You didnt listen to the op's video.
                  America is great because its Abolitionist Republicans "have continually fought against slavery and for civil rights" and mostly against the Democrats

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    Right and Hillary calls Blacks superpredators (a slave trading term) while her husband Bill is responsible for putting more Blacks in labor prisons than all presidents

Democrats are masters of manipulatiing the self hate too like most calling eachother rhe n-word, denying the cause of the Civil war, hating the Republican party, which has done vastly more for their Civil Rights
                    I'm pretty sure you know that the Republican party today is VERY different than it was in the past, right?

And maybe...just maybe it wasn't about the Republican Party being so much for Blacks' civil rights, but Northerners being for it, and Southerners being against it. What do you think?

Comment

The 1980s (and well into the 1990s), and before that the mid 50s-early60s.

The 1980s saw an economic boom not seen in decades, and peace for that generation of young people. Reagan destroyed the Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc without firing a shot.

Peace only ended in 2001, and the economy did well for almost 20 years, with the next major recession not until 2007.

The mid50s-early60s (post Korea, pre Vietnam) also saw an economic boom and peace as well.

To me, that's the two main factors to judge an era. Was the economy good, and was there peace.

Eras that answer Yes to both are your better ones, eras where you answer No to one or both are your worse eras.

Its pretty simple, actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X