Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb Racist Attacks American Citizens For Wearing Puerto Rico Flag!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Pretty confusing honestly.

Dude said, "Puerto Rico is an American state."

Wrong.

She said the guy littered but it looked like he threw something into the trashcan.

I'm not sure the cop can do anything. He did loom but is looming a crime?

You really can't be arrested for being a dumbass alone. You actually have to put your dumbassery to work and commit a crime first.
    The cop should have protected the lady from harassment, public intoxication, disorderly conduct, hate speech, etc but he refused to do his job

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      The cop should have protected the lady from harassment, public intoxication, disorderly conduct, hate speech, etc but he refused to do his job
      I don't believe there any hate speech laws in the U.S. I could see where the cop would step in but really, was it arrest worthy? And we don't even know if the guy was drunk or not. Pretty thin.

The next harassment video really needs to step it up. Without physical contact, it's just lacking in the entertainment category.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        You should really stop talking if you don't know what the heck you are talking about.
        That's never stopped the 'lawyer' before.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          You love to turn up on such statements aren't you? Am I an "Ilk" of his since I am the same conservative ideology as him despite being brown?
          You being of his ilk or not is on you..you might also want to SLOWLY read what his ilk actually is, considering you tried aligning yourself with it without understanding that his ilk actually is.

Comment

The video is going viral

Comment

I would have decked that repedocan. Picking on a woman? Straight coward ****. If it was Beerculo tho; I would have let that old dude whoop on his ass for being a self hating Latino bruva.

Fck the cops and this pedo

Comment

Working...
              X