Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb Racist Attacks American Citizens For Wearing Puerto Rico Flag!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inuyasha View Post
    You and I both know all the massacres the church has been responsible of throughout history.

Muslims aren't some "exception" in terms of religiously-motivated violence. They aren't "more violent".

That's just the BS you guys spread to hide the fact that your hatred is really about race, not religion.
    Why you say "The Church"? You mean Catholics?

Anyway the Koran and Buddhism are evil and violent in their essence while the Bible only preaches violence against the wicked

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Why you say "The Church"? You mean Catholics?

Anyway the Koran and Buddhism are evil and violent in their essence while the Bible only preaches violence against the wicked
      We are dealing with a mentally challenged kid. He lives with his mother, contributes nothing, writes poetry, and lives in a dream world.

He sure is obsessed with racism. He seems to see it everywhere he goes, and in everything he sees. He calls us racist, yet keeps yapping about having a white girl. What a joke this dude is.

He is, however, getting a bit better, and not stalking me as much. I like the attention, because it affords me the opportunity to confront the kid on his twisted, welfare state of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        We are dealing with a mentally challenged kid. He lives with his mother, contributes nothing, writes poetry, and lives in a dream world.

He sure is obsessed with racism. He seems to see it everywhere he goes, and in everything he sees. He calls us racist, yet keeps yapping about having a white girl. What a joke this dude is.

He is, however, getting a bit better, and not stalking me as much. I like the attention, because it affords me the opportunity to confront the kid on his twisted, welfare state of mind.
        That part kinda sounds like me except I lived with my gramps. What worries me is their essence and in his case its militant atheism, basically the same kinda crap he's been preaching against
        Last edited by maracho; 07-09-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          That part kinda sounds like me except I lived with my gramps. What worries me is their essence and in his case its militant atheism, basically the same kinda crap he's been preaching against
          They blame God for all their ills, and never think that their actions caused their problems.

It’s crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            He and his ilk live in a different dimension than the rest of us. They'd love the 1 A.D. til 1800's and if we could send them there with no return option.
            You love to turn up on such statements aren't you? Am I an "Ilk" of his since I am the same conservative ideology as him despite being brown?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Christians have killed many more people than Muslims over the course of the last 2018 years. I’m talking millions more. Between the crusades and all both world wars there is really no comparison.
              You should really stop talking if you don't know what the heck you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                You should really stop talking if you don't know what the heck you are talking about.
                I wasnt aware that Muslims counties were involved in either world war. I recall a bunch of Christian countries slaughtering each other by, quite literally, the millions...

Comment

Pretty confusing honestly.

Dude said, "Puerto Rico is an American state."

Wrong.

She said the guy littered but it looked like he threw something into the trashcan.

I'm not sure the cop can do anything. He did loom but is looming a crime?

You really can't be arrested for being a dumbass alone. You actually have to put your dumbassery to work and commit a crime first.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Christians have killed many more people than Muslims over the course of the last 2018 years. I’m talking millions more. Between the crusades and all both world wars there is really no comparison.
                    The Crusades were a response to the Muslim hoards and the Arab Muslim countries supported the Nazis

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      They blame God for all their ills, and never think that their actions caused their problems.

It’s crazy.
                      All his alts have had me on ignore ever since I insinuated that Lebron made Jay-Z's face look just like Bordaines

Comment

Working...
                      X