Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb Racist Attacks American Citizens For Wearing Puerto Rico Flag!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Dumb Racist Attacks American Citizens For Wearing Puerto Rico Flag!

The Puerto Rican women is where I draw the line, I don't care about anybody else but the PR women, i don't mind racism, just not towards them please.

Comment

This is America.

The cop should be fired for letting 1bad65 harass my people like that; what a bastard.

With that being said, my Puerto Rican sister and her husband should have immediately left once they noticed the cop was a Trump supporter/racist-type.

Those cops will shoot you and not care at all. I bet you the fact she was recording the incident was the only thing that saved both their lives that day.

The money lost on a permit isn't worth risking death. And if she called other cops for help, the likelihood of dying would only go up.

F**k the USA!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        The Puerto Rican women is where I draw the line, I don't care about anybody else but the PR women, i don't mind racism, just not towards them please.
        They sexy but why they always have hairy ass arms?

Originally posted by HitterSplitter View Post
        Those cops will shoot you and not care at all. I bet you the fact she was recording the incident was the only thing that saved both their lives that day.
        If history tells us anything you are probably correct.

Comment

I was legit harassed this weekend for being white. The guy called me a "cop" and said he was going to shoot me in the head.
          I kept my cool and prayed for him. He was mentally ill.

Comment

Wonder why the cop didn’t feel like he’s in danger

Bet if the person recording that decided to pop that guy she would be the one arrested

Comment

Originally posted by HitterSplitter View Post
              This is America.

The cop should be fired for letting 1bad65 harass my people like that; what a bastard.

With that being said, my Puerto Rican sister and her husband should have immediately left once they noticed the cop was a Trump supporter/racist-type.

The money lost on a permit isn't worth risking death. And if she called other cops for help, the likelihood of dying would only go up.

F**k the USA!
              He and his ilk live in a different dimension than the rest of us. They'd love the 1 A.D. til 1800's and if we could send them there with no return option.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                He and his ilk live in a different dimension than the rest of us. They'd love the 1 A.D. til 1800's and if we could send them there with no return option.
                Dont listen to my e-stalker.

Since I put him on ignore months (or years) ago, hes been after me like a scorned woman. It's really sad, creating alts by the dozens to try and get my attention.

Dont egg him on, or I'll be forced to put you on ignore also.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  Sounds like a senile drunk old man, luckily the majority of white people arent like this guy if you believe all whites are like this you are easily brainwashed living in a basement and dont have white friends and paranoid watching cnn.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Can you describe the traits associated with “he and his ilk?”

I wonder if I’m of that same ilk?

Comment

Working...
                    X