Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb Racist Attacks American Citizens For Wearing Puerto Rico Flag!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Sounds like a senile drunk old man, luckily the majority of white people arent like this guy if you believe all whites are like this you are easily brainwashed living in a basement and dont have white friends and paranoid watching cnn.
    I have lots of friends of all nationalities. Got enemies of all nationalities. I’m not white.

Comment

Cheek Busting and his dad had a lil to much MoonShine and went out looking for Puerto Ricans to send back to Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I have lots of friends of all nationalities. Got enemies of all nationalities. I’m not white.
        Neither is Hectari. He just think he is. When he looks in the mirror he is sad when Filipino man looks back and winks.

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          Wonder why the cop didn’t feel like he’s in danger

Bet if the person recording that decided to pop that guy she would be the one arrested
          You were quick to defend the MAGA-hat thief, insisting that those 16 year old kids must have done something to trigger him. Why am I not seeing the same benefit of the doubt being given now?

Clearly the guy is a racist azzhole. I wonder where all the other posters are who defended the MAGA hat thief, claiming that something must have happened before the video starting recording to spark him off like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Neither is Hectari. He just think he is. When he looks in the mirror he is sad when Filipino man looks back and winks.

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]
            Bwahahahahahahaha.... that’s Hectari.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              You were quick to defend the MAGA-hat thief, insisting that those 16 year old kids must have done something to trigger him. Why am I not seeing the same benefit of the doubt being given now?

Clearly the guy is a racist azzhole. I wonder where all the other posters are who defended the MAGA hat thief, claiming that something must have happened before the video starting recording to spark him off like that.

I was commenting on the cop whose whole actions from beginning to end were captured on video.

Comment

Can you describe the traits associated with “he and his ilk?”

I wonder if I’m of that same ilk?

People who have deep rooted loathing of other races whom they want to make seem less than human to make themselves feel massively superior and are in denial that they are pure outright racists.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  People who have deep rooted loathing of other races whom they want to make seem less than human to make themselves feel massively superior and are in denial that they are pure outright racists.

Got it, but measuring how much loathing a person has might be tricky. I don’t hate any races, but I do fear certain religions that are taken to a violent extreme.

Some ideologies don’t lend themselves well to violence. I have actually read the Koran, and it’s got plenty of hate in the later abrogating versus.

The Christian Bible has the violent versus in a sense abrogated, by Jesus.

Religion is a powder keg, ready to be lit.

Comment

Got it, but measuring how much loathing a person has might be tricky. I don’t hate any races, but I do fear certain religions that are taken to a violent extreme.

Some ideologies don’t lend themselves well to violence. I have actually read the Koran, and it’s got plenty of hate in the later abrogating versus.

The Christian Bible has the violent versus in a sense abrogated, by Jesus.

Religion is a powder keg, ready to be lit.
                    You and I both know all the massacres the church has been responsible of throughout history.

Muslims aren't some "exception" in terms of religiously-motivated violence. They aren't "more violent".

That's just the BS you guys spread to hide the fact that your hatred is really about race, not religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Inuyasha View Post
                      You and I both know all the massacres the church has been responsible of throughout history.

Muslims aren't some "exception" in terms of religiously-motivated violence. They aren't "more violent".

That's just the BS you guys spread to hide the fact that your hatred is really about race, not religion.
                      Christians have killed many more people than Muslims over the course of the last 2018 years. I’m talking millions more. Between the crusades and all both world wars there is really no comparison.

Comment

Working...
                      X