No announcement yet.

Shooting At A Maryland Newspaper, Atleast 5 Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Ok, u win. Hes Latino. Probably a Mexican rapist, that illegally walked accross the Ca (aka Mexifornia) border and welcomed with open arms by all us libs. He likely applied for DACA, and illegally voted for Hilary.
    But wait theres more

He went back to this lady and ask her to edit some stuff

“Ey can u pls add, im caucasian, and hold on hmmm.. im also arab, thank you!”

yeah u stupid

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      But wait theres more

He went back to this lady and ask her to edit some stuff

“Ey can u pls add, im caucasian, and hold on hmmm.. im also arab, thank you!”

yeah u stupid
      His English probably wasnt very good, u know how illegals are, they refuse to learn American language and refuse to assimilate.

Comment

His English probably wasnt very good, u know how illegals are, they refuse to learn American language and refuse to assimilate.
        U perfectly defined a liberat

Comment

So, he’s an Cuckcasian/Arab mixture of manure, who stalked a chick, and the paper was reporting on it.

Hopefully he was just a nut job, and didn’t bring up the religion of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            So, he’s an Cuckcasian/Arab mixture of manure, who stalked a chick, and the paper was reporting on it.

Hopefully he was just a nut job, and didn’t bring up the religion of peace.
            Dont forget the asiantic indian that boxfan believed

Comment

Asiatic Indian = Pakistani Muslim.

Comment

Why are you even posting on this forum.......

You seem like a badly-drawn sketch comic that spouts the same annoying rhetoric over and over again.
                Furthermore, you spit in the face of five people that lost their lives in order to push a stupid f^cking agenda that, from what I've noticed about your posting style, is exclusively what your life revolves around.
                There's more to life. Try actually contributing to this forum as an actual human being going forward.

Two words could've meant far more than all the crap you have spouted in this thread so far: "My Condolences".

Comment

My gondola says

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    Why are you even posting on this forum.......

You seem like a badly-drawn sketch comic that spouts the same annoying rhetoric over and over again.
                    Furthermore, you spit in the face of five people that lost their lives in order to push a stupid f^cking agenda that, from what I've noticed about your posting style, is exclusively what your life revolves around.
                    There's more to life. Try actually contributing to this forum as an actual human being going forward.

Two words could've meant far more than all the crap you have spouted in this thread so far: "My Condolences".
                    Dang someone’s poosy got hurt

What ur dumb mind fail to see is how liberats use this to somehow turn it against republicans u should be getting mad at them u dumbarse

All i did was exposed boxfan for trying to turn this crazy person into a white dude so he can sleep good tonight

But guess what ur poosy is too dumb to accuse me instead

Ya ur stupid too

Comment

I dont know where the word derived from.
                      Dick Gregory said it is because the white guys used to honk their horns for prostitutes to come to out.

Comment

Working...
                      X