Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
    I've been to TJ and Rosarito twice.
    Not going there anymore .
    My Mexican co-workers won't even go there anymore .

I believe at one time, there were more deaths by guns in Mexico than in the Iraq war.
    Exactly.

One of my very close friends is married to a Mexican gal. As in, she's still a citizen of Mexico.

They used to travel down there a couple times a year to see her family. They haven't been to Mexico for over 5 years now, and it's because of all the violence down there.

As I said, that fool is trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
      I've been to TJ and Rosarito twice.
      Not going there anymore .
      My Mexican co-workers won't even go there anymore .

I believe at one time, there were more deaths by guns in Mexico than in the Iraq war.
      Puerto Rico alone had more murders than the Iraq war. It’s a tiny island. Add the mainland murders then compare.

I won’t go to Richmond ca, Palo Alto ca, Detroit, Chicago, Newark, Camden, philly, la, Trenton, liberty city, Little Rock,
      Last edited by Don Pichardo; 06-30-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        He's trolling.

That's yet another SafeSpace alt.

That's what he does, takes ridiculous stances or makes outrageous claims in order to start an argument, then he digs in and refuses to admit he's wrong. When the other guy finally tires of his attrition tactics and bows out, he claims a 'win'.

Let me know when you want to argue about anything. I mean anything. Your way to easy.

Comment

Exactly.

One of my very close friends is married to a Mexican gal. As in, she's still a citizen of Mexico.

They used to travel down there a couple times a year to see her family. They haven't been to Mexico for over 5 years now, and it's because of all the violence down there.

Shut your azz up. You don’t have any friends. I guarantee it. You don’t fool me.

Comment

You should because it's relevant data.

Only political superfans, or those without basic logic skills, ignore relevant data.

My point went over your head.

BOTH cities cited have high homicide rates, and BOTH have strict gun laws.

Again I ask, are you seeing a pattern yet?
            No I'm not seeing the pattern...what is it?

Comment

• i stay away from mexico no one can make me go back. i went there once as part of a mission to cause a disruption between rival gangs and this guy shot up my car and put me in a room with his leg to my face and started saying "i love it when they dont speak spanish" it was horrible. i shouldve never taken those classes

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                No I'm not seeing the pattern...what is it?
                Places with strict guns laws have more crime than places with lax gun control laws.

Criminals love unarmed victims. Go figure.

Comment

He's trolling.

That's yet another SafeSpace alt.

That's what he does, takes ridiculous stances or makes outrageous claims in order to start an argument, then he digs in and refuses to admit he's wrong. When the other guy finally tires of his attrition tactics and bows out, he claims a 'win'.
                  Yeah should have figured...

If someone wants to hate the USA, by all means, do so, it is your right. But claiming the USA is more dangerous than mexico is just laughable. Because of a handful of stories that the media picks up on and not the tens of thousands they don't

Comment

Exactly.

Yeah, kinda sad.
                    I had fun in Rosarito.

I even saw Fernando Vargas there after he lost to Tito.
                    He was walking around wearing a beater. Went in the club wearing it.
                    Some people got brutal on him. You could hear people screaming Tito's name from their cars.

Comment

Working...
                    X