No announcement yet.

Shooting At A Maryland Newspaper, Atleast 5 Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, info taking so long to get out.

I heard this wasn't politically motivated and that it was because the newspaper reported on him being a stalker (which he was charged for by the police)

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Yall funny liberats
      Anything yall do just to make him white
      lol, I am far from liberal but ok. The proof is right in front of you though and you still dont want to admit it. His court and arrest record says hes non-hispanic. He identifies as Caucasian/Arab.

http://www.italianames.com/italian-l...mes-maps/RAMOS

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        that Thomas Paine "Latino Honkies" line had me over here rollin
        Yeah it was Funny. Honky is a funny word. I always think of Red Sanford when I hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Yeah it was Funny. Honky is a funny word. I always think of Red Sanford when I hear it.
          I always think of a big, bulbous red nose that if you press it, it honks like a car horn.

Comment

I think you mean Fred Sanford.

George Jefferson used the word a lot too.

Comment

lol, I am far from liberal but ok. The proof is right in front of you though and you still dont want to admit it. His court and arrest record says hes non-hispanic. He identifies as Caucasian/Arab.

http://www.italianames.com/italian-l...mes-maps/RAMOS
              Ur playing dumb
              Or ur that dumb?

Your first post shows that, Thats how someone identified him base on how he looks not him identifying himself

Comment

Ur playing dumb
                Or ur that dumb?

Your first post shows that, Thats how someone identified him base on how he looks not him identifying himself
                I dont know if u are f'ing with me, if u are in denial, or im trippin' but either way hes a bad person. As a Christian I shouldnt wish death upon the guy but as a taxpayer I wish the cops wouldve saved us all from paying for this guy, whatever he is.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  I think you mean Fred Sanford.

George Jefferson used the word a lot too.
                  I dont know where the word derived from.

Comment

I dont know if u are f'ing with me, if u are in denial, or im trippin' but either way hes a bad person. As a Christian I shouldnt wish death upon the guy but as a taxpayer I wish the cops wouldve saved us all from paying for this guy, whatever he is.
                    So ur saying he went to this lady in a computer who opened cases against him and tells that lady he had beard but no mustache?

Also tells the nxt lady “hey im asiantic indian!”

Lmao at u

Comment

So ur saying he went to this lady in a computer who opened cases against him and tells that lady he had beard but no mustache?

Also tells the nxt lady “hey im asiantic indian!”

Lmao at u
                      Ok, u win. Hes Latino. Probably a Mexican rapist, that illegally walked accross the Ca (aka Mexifornia) border and welcomed with open arms by all us libs. He likely applied for DACA, and illegally voted for Hilary.

Comment

Working...
                      X