Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people thank God when good things happen but don't blame him for bad stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I see. A man can't be sure about what he believes without proof.

I was never for this beef either. I just saw a poll and voted.
    Yet now your his messenger.. ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Yet now your his messenger.. ok.
      Because we communicated after he was banned.

Comment

Because we communicated after he was banned.
        He has my email address. He can communicate with me directly. He’s showing what a lil punk he is. I forgot his email address or deleted his email. Tell him to contact me directly, privately.

Honestly, he got humiliated in his own poll. He’s even slower than I ever imagined possible. No wonder he’s not teaching now! Thank God for that..

But, let’s stop going on about yesterday’s old news. Cool.
        People are even more tired of it than I am.cut and paste this stuff and send it to baby boi.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          Because people are cunts.
          All people right? Not just theists!

Comment

I rarely encounter Muslims.
            I don't even see any on here.
            When the atheists are bashing religion, I only see the Christians coming forward moaning.
            So where are the Muslims on here to have discussions with.

Sunspace should be back after a month. He said he will be coming at you too. So I look forward to it.
            Have you been hurt by Christians?

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
              Have you been hurt by Christians?
              No. Why would I have been?
              I am a Christian myself.

Comment

No. Why would I have been?
                I am a Christian myself.
                But you recently said that you are whatever you feel at a particular time and conversation

And we have all seen you call yourself Christian, Muslim, and Atheists and you said that your profile name means Satan

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  But, have you put in the time? You yourself Tony?
                  Honestly ask yourself what you know or have studied, and in what language?
                  I was born as a Catholic I went to a Catholic School untill the 8th grade. Bible studies were a part of our daily education. I attended church every Sunday with my parents into my mid teens. I have nothing against people that practise religion. It's their choice. Not everyone follows the same path in life. I don't believe in heaven and hell and the notion that a specific religion or belief system is the real one. If you have come to that conclusion fine. As long as you show tolerance for others your on the right path.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    But you recently said that you are whatever you feel at a particular time and conversation

And we have all seen you call yourself Christian, Muslim, and Atheists and you said that your profile name means Satan
                    It doesn't mean Satan. It's form from diablo which means devil.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      I was born as a Catholic I went to a Catholic School untill the 8th grade. Bible studies were a part of our daily education. I attended church every Sunday with my parents into my mid teens. I have nothing against people that practise religion. It's their choice. Not everyone follows the same path in life. I don't believe in heaven and hell and the notion that a specific religion or belief system is the real one. If you have come to that conclusion fine. As long as you show tolerance for others your on the right path.
                      Ah, the catholic bible. Ever read the septuegent version, or the Masoretic text? The Tanakh? Ever heard of them?

How good is your Greek, Aramaic, and Hebrew?

The catholic bible only, plus some commentaries, right?
                      Do you remember who wrote those commentaries? Very curious now, please share.

This is interesting to me.

You might like this a lot. I love this kind of comparison between translations vs transliteration

http://www.tsebi.com/2016/08/15/thos...words-deut-65/
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-23-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X