Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people thank God when good things happen but don't blame him for bad stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
    Because of sin
    You must be a biblical scholar

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      The new demorats man theyre anti-God

Dont ever let this fokers get a hold of the stick

Remember demorats are the party who wants to remove “in God we trust” on the dollar prints

Also removed the prayers on schools 1962, thats why from then on lots of men growing up as queer each passing year
      Who keeps putting coins in this broken record?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Hits the target

Thats all that matters

Comment

OP Might have some deep rooted issues that caused serious harm in his life, in which he now blames God for.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            Eg when a player or team wins a game or an award they often thank Jesus or God or the lord but when they lose you never hear someone say.

"****ing Jesus screwed us today. He really wanted us to lose."
            Oh yeah lots of big crybaby whiners say Gdamn every day all day long. Kinda like the selfhating n -word

and lots of people do thank God when bad things happen to bad people, it all depends on the miraculous intelligent design of it all.

People also thank God when bad things happen to themselves, because they know that bad thing is either loving discipline or God telling them ..hey it's not gonna work try it another way

Comment

Eg when a player or team wins a game or an award they often thank Jesus or God or the lord but when they lose you never hear someone say.

To answer your question god asks for glory not credit. People thank god for the ability to accomplish their goals. God isn’t responsible for good or bad things. He allows us to live our life freely and negative things occur in our lives To test our faith. There is an evil that exists too and as of now you’re on that side trolling or not

Comment

I have respect for MindGame but even he struggles to criticize Gods actions or non-action.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Then they'd go to hell! God is like Donald Trump. If you don't constantly kiss his ass he'll turn his back on you.
                  Even though He seems to turn his back on those who praise him sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    How? By reading the fairytale they call bible?
                    If you believe it to be a fairytale that's on you bro. You'll have to give an account for yourself in the end

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      No broken record at all. Show your superiority and just ignore us simpletons. I just got done slapping the stupid out of your homie.

I’m not in a hurry to ebeef, but I will for my belief system.

You have your beliefs, and I have mine..

Let’s respect each other’s beliefs.

Cool?

Comment

Working...
                      X