Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrifying photos of obama’s illegal alien facilities the media refuses to show you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    They didn't post those pictures because Obama was doing the right thing at the border of trying to sort the problem out. What exactly were they supposed to highlight, a tragedy brought upon kids because of their parents doing? Currently that is precisely what the left is doing, instead of blaming the parents trying to come here illegally and putting their kids in this situation, they decided to blame Trump for enforcing a policy that has been on the books since the 1990's.

The reason that policy was enacted in the first place was so that we could separate the kids from potential criminals who could've been using them as a front to cross over. In addition we didn't want the kids to go to prison with the folks who broke the law attempting to illegally cross the border. There is no easy solution to this, that is why we need a comprehensive border wall and increased border security.
    Ok I can roll with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      There was no law that said they should separate children. Perhaps what you mean is that there was an existing law that Trump interpreted in his own, much stricter, "no tolerance" way, and that led to children being separated from their families (seems that is what you're saying above anyway). Still, this is due to Trump's decisions, and not due to the law.

But are you really suggesting that Trump purposely separated these children for the soul purpose of proving that the law was asinine so that he can go back and change it? You can't be serious about that, right? That's precisely why I thought your first post MUST be sarcasm.

"Let's sit toddlers in cages away from their parents for an extended period of time. That will help to change this darn law that separates toddlers from parents though it was never interpreted in a way that led to the separation of toddlers from parents until I interpreted it that way."

Come on, dude. Really? This was a HUGE blunder by the Trump administration. I just read an article that even Huckabee was fed up with trying to defend it.

So tell me genius.

What happens to children in america when their parents are arrested? Where do they go?

Ill tell you, CPS, temporary housing then to a foster home. This is what has always happened.

And yea, I do beleive that Trump would exploit these ****ty immigration laws to invoke action. Ths **** is chess not checkers

I don,t necessarily agree with it but its the risk these children's parents took, willingly. also, you do realize the pictures floating around have either been proven to be staged or are from the Obama era, correct?

Its a huge blunder by Congress, not Trump. Look how big the spotlight is on immigration reform now. You should be thanking the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        So tell me genius.

What happens to children in america when their parents are arrested? Where do they go?

Ill tell you, CPS, temporary housing then to a foster home. This is what has always happened.

And yea, I do beleive that Trump would exploit these ****ty immigration laws to invoke action. Ths **** is chess not checkers

I don,t necessarily agree with it but its the risk these children's parents took, willingly. also, you do realize the pictures floating around have either been proven to be staged or are from the Obama era, correct?

Its a huge blunder by Congress, not Trump. Look how big the spotlight is on immigration reform now. You should be thanking the man.
        That's pretty much it.

Comment

• Democrats need the illegal votes.

That's all this is about really.

Comment

• Why didn’t he dems care about changing the immigration laws when they were a super majority? Why were kids being held in cages then and nothing was being done?

Comment

Why didn’t he dems care about changing the immigration laws when they were a super majority? Why were kids being held in cages then and nothing was being done?
              Because they do not care about immigrants and their children. They use them as a political talking point to bash Trump.

Comment

So tell me genius.

To a relative. That was easy, "genius." They go to foster care if there are, for example, no grandparents willing to take them.

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                It's not even the same situation. You are just deflecting the situation and pulling shlt out of your ass. Did Obama's administration separate children from their families? The answer is no. That should be enough to shut this down.

This is what happened when there was a spike in immigration due to UNATTENDED CHILDREN and FAMILIES:

June 20, 2014
                Administration to open detention centers for families caught crossing the border

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration said Friday it will open new detention facilities to house immigrant families caught crossing the border illegally, amid a surge from Central America.
                https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...rossing-border
                That ends all of this nonsense.

SO HE AGREED TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS AND HAVE EVEN HIS FELLOW REPUBLICANS AT HIS THROAT, EVEN HUCKABEE SAYING SHE CAN'T DEFEND THIS SHlT, PEOPLE STAGING PROTESTS AGAINST HIS OFFICIALS AT RESTAURANTS, ETC., ETC, BECAUSE HE WANTED TO CHANGE A LAW THAT WAS NEVER INTERPRETED THE WAY HE INTERPRETED IT AND NEVER ENFORCED THE WAY HE ENFORCED IT, WHICH MEANS THAT HE CREATED THE PROBLEM. BULLSHlT. THAT'S THE MOST ASININE THING I'VE EVER HEARD. ON TOP OF THAT, TELL ME WHAT PLAN HE HAD FOR THE 2000 CHILDREN WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN SEPARATED. OH....HE THOUGHT THIS OUT SO WELL. IT'S CHESS, NOT CHECKERS.....THEN WHY THE FVVCK IS HE PLAYING CHECKERS????

How many excuses are you going to make????? We know that they separated 2000+ children, so what is the point of you writing this? Are you trying to say it didn't happen?????????

He was getting the shlt kicked out of him over it and he still is because he has no plan yet for the 2000 children already detained. Yea. Let's thank him for what he did to these children.

The dude gets the dog shlt kicked out of him over this and you guys say, "He meant to do that." Get the fvvck out of here!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  To a relative. That was easy, "genius." They go to foster care if there are, for example, no grandparents willing to take them.

It's not even the same situation. You are just deflecting the situation and pulling shlt out of your ass. Did Obama's administration separate children from their families? The answer is no. That should be enough to shut this down.

This is what happened when there was a spike in immigration due to UNATTENDED CHILDREN and FAMILIES:

June 20, 2014

That ends all of this nonsense.

SO HE AGREED TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS AND HAVE EVEN HIS FELLOW REPUBLICANS AT HIS THROAT, EVEN HUCKABEE SAYING SHE CAN'T DEFEND THIS SHlT, PEOPLE STAGING PROTESTS AGAINST HIS OFFICIALS AT RESTAURANTS, ETC., ETC, BECAUSE HE WANTED TO CHANGE A LAW THAT WAS NEVER INTERPRETED THE WAY HE INTERPRETED IT AND NEVER ENFORCED THE WAY HE ENFORCED IT, WHICH MEANS THAT HE CREATED THE PROBLEM. BULLSHlT. THAT'S THE MOST ASININE THING I'VE EVER HEARD. ON TOP OF THAT, TELL ME WHAT PLAN HE HAD FOR THE 2000 CHILDREN WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN SEPARATED. OH....HE THOUGHT THIS OUT SO WELL. IT'S CHESS, NOT CHECKERS.....THEN WHY THE FVVCK IS HE PLAYING CHECKERS????

How many excuses are you going to make????? We know that they separated 2000+ children, so what is the point of you writing this? Are you trying to say it didn't happen?????????

He was getting the shlt kicked out of him over it and he still is because he has no plan yet for the 2000 children already detained. Yea. Let's thank him for what he did to these children.

The dude gets the dog shlt kicked out of him over this and you guys say, "He meant to do that." Get the fvvck out of here!

Where are the parents in those obama era photos at then?

Go commit a crime with your kids and let me know how that works out for you when you have nobody to care for them. IT IS THE SAME EXACT SCENARIO.
                  Last edited by -MEGA-; 06-21-2018, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Here they are.

Find me a picture like these from Trump's detention center.

Go commit a crime with your kids and let me know how that works out for you when you have nobody to care for them. IT IS THE SAME EXACT SCENARIO.
                    It's not the same scenario. As I told you, they go to relatives, in particular, grandparents.

When the incarcerated parent is a mother, children are likely to need new homes and new caregivers. According to a study sponsored by the Bureau of Justice, around half of the children of incarcerated mothers went into grandparent care. Around one-tenth of the children of male prisoners were in grandparent care. (The discrepancy is because most children of male prisoners remain in the care of their mothers.) Women prisoners were also more likely than men prisoners to have children placed in foster care. Almost 10% of the women and only about 2% of the men had children in foster care.
                    https://www.liveabout.com/grandparen...erated-1695503
                    And you conveniently dodged this:

June 20, 2014
                    Administration to open detention centers for families caught crossing the border

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration said Friday it will open new detention facilities to house immigrant families caught crossing the border illegally, amid a surge from Central America.
                    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...rossing-border
                    Last edited by travestyny; 06-21-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=-MEGA-;18881263]

Go commit a crime with your kids and let me know how that works out for you when you have nobody to care for them. IT IS THE SAME EXACT SCENARIO.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is.

Many people have such trouble accepting this.

Comment

Working...
                      X