Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrifying photos of obama’s illegal alien facilities the media refuses to show you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Yes it is.

Many people have such trouble accepting this.

Look up

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Find me a picture like this from Trump's detention center.

It's not the same scenario. As I told you, they go to relatives, in particular, grandparents.

And you conveniently dodged this:

June 20, 2014

Where are their grandparents at then? Are we supposed to wait for them to drive up from central america to pick them up? Where do the kids go in the meantime, Do we leave them to wander the streets/desert?

You really havnt thought this through, have you?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Where are their grandparents at then? Are we supposed to wait for them to drive up from central america to pick them up? Where do the kids go in the meantime, Do we leave them to wander the streets/desert?

You really havnt thought this through, have you?

Do you know anything about their story. Were they unaccompanied? Did you not see the pictures I just showed you?

Have YOU thought this through? You just asked for pictures with parents. I showed you pictures with parents. I gave you an article from 2014 talking about detention centers specifically for families. Yet you are still going?

Dude, Give the fvvck up!

Comment

SO HE AGREED TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS AND HAVE EVEN HIS FELLOW REPUBLICANS AT HIS THROAT, EVEN HUCKABEE SAYING SHE CAN'T DEFEND THIS SHlT, PEOPLE STAGING PROTESTS AGAINST HIS OFFICIALS AT RESTAURANTS, ETC., ETC, BECAUSE HE WANTED TO CHANGE A LAW THAT WAS NEVER INTERPRETED THE WAY HE INTERPRETED IT AND NEVER ENFORCED THE WAY HE ENFORCED IT, WHICH MEANS THAT HE CREATED THE PROBLEM. BULLSHlT. THAT'S THE MOST ASININE THING I'VE EVER HEARD. ON TOP OF THAT, TELL ME WHAT PLAN HE HAD FOR THE 2000 CHILDREN WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN SEPARATED. OH....HE THOUGHT THIS OUT SO WELL. IT'S CHESS, NOT CHECKERS.....THEN WHY THE FVVCK IS HE PLAYING CHECKERS????
          USING ALL CAPS MAKES YOU SEEM CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Beyond that, his "fellow republicans" have been against him on so many things it's not even funny. We have a president who manages to p1ss off both sides, which I find refreshing.

Comment

USING ALL CAPS MAKES YOU SEEM CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Beyond that, his "fellow republicans" have been against him on so many things it's not even funny. We have a president who manages to p1ss off both sides, which I find refreshing.

Hopefully it makes you clowns realize that you are being idiots

Comment

Many people have such trouble accepting this.
              They are called superfans.

And SafeSpace is one of the worst around.

Maybe he'll annoy Mega enough on this that he'll get this alt banned......

Comment

Do you know anything about their story. Were they unaccompanied? Did you not see the pictures I just showed you?

Have YOU thought this through? You just asked for pictures with parents. I showed you pictures with parents. I gave you an article from 2014 talking about detention centers specifically for families. Yet you are still going?

Dude, Give the fvvck up!
                These are Obama era photos too. How does that make you feel?

I’m kicking he dog **** outta you.

Go commit a crime

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  They are called superfans.

And SafeSpace is one of the worst around.

Maybe he'll annoy Mega enough on this that he'll get this alt banned......
                  I think that dude has like a hundred alts. I don't know why a mod can't ban the ip address from posting anymore. If they make one alt, they will make more. This has been proven lots of times.

Comment

Hopefully it makes you clowns realize that you are being idiots
                    Dude, I really think you live in an alternate universe.

More power to you...

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      These are Obama era photos too. How does that make you feel?

I’m kicking he dog **** outta you.

Go commit a crime

Dude. You've been embarrassed and now you're having a hard time dealing with that

There were many UNATTENDED children coming in.

Didn't you ask for a picture of parents there? How is this possible, you dumb bltch?

How is that possible???? And where are Trump's pictures like that.

I'll await your response....

Oh, and explain this:

Administration to open detention centers for families caught crossing the border

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration said Friday it will open new detention facilities to house immigrant families caught crossing the border illegally, amid a surge from Central America.
                      https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...rossing-border
                      Here is a hint. Just bow down, bltch. It's over.

Comment

Working...
                      X