Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrifying photos of obama’s illegal alien facilities the media refuses to show you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    I think that dude has like a hundred alts.
    Just today he was straight up asked how many alts he had.

Despite him always having to address everything and get the last word, he ducked the question, despite Zaroku asking it over and over demanding an answer.

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    I don't know why a mod can't ban the ip address from posting anymore. If they make one alt, they will make more. This has been proven lots of times.
    He's figured out how to mask his IP. It's actually easy to do. Someone showed me how in 5 minutes, and I'm a Luddite.

But his VERY unique posting style and need to e-beef and always get the last word (among other obvious similarities) make his alts very easy to spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Dude, I really think you live in an alternate universe.

More power to you...
      I really think you like ducking facts. Do you want to try to explain this?

Administration to open detention centers for families caught crossing the border

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration said Friday it will open new detention facilities to house immigrant families caught crossing the border illegally, amid a surge from Central America.
      https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...rossing-border
      When you are ready to cry uncle, let me know

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Dude. You've been embarrassed and now you're having a hard time dealing with that

There were many UNATTENDED children coming in.

Didn't you ask for a picture of parents there? How is this possible, you dumb bltch?

How is that possible???? And where are Trump's pictures like that.

I'll await your response....

Oh, and explain this:

Here is a hint. Just bow down, bltch. It's over.

I don’t know. Show me the trump era photos. Cause the ones that were circulating were proven to be from 2014. The Obama era you’re comedy bro. Pure comedy

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          I don’t know. Show me the trump era photos. Cause the ones that were circulating were proven to be from 2014. The Obama era you’re comedy bro. Pure comedy
          So you're saying that Trump didn't separate 2000+ children from familes?

Oh that's right, HE DID IT ON PURPOSE

Dumbest fuvvcking thing I've heard on this topic. You been hitting the sauce again, huh? You're a complete moron if you believe that.

Too bad you won't respond to anything I posted. That shows you know what's up. Limp your ass up outta here.

Comment

So you're saying that Trump didn't separate 2000+ children from familes?

Oh that's right, HE DID IT ON PURPOSE

Dumbest fuvvcking thing I've heard on this topic. You been hitting the sauce again, huh? You're a complete moron if you believe that.

Too bad you won't respond to anything I posted. That shows you know what's up. Limp your ass up outta here.
            You’re a talking head bro. No common sense whatsoever. Me and my family are on our way to your house. You better house us, feed us and bath us too b*tch. Or else you’re a commie

Immigration reform is the biggest thing poppin in the news. Thanks to who,,, The Donald

Dance for me
            Last edited by -MEGA-; 06-21-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Just today he was straight up asked how many alts he had.

Despite him always having to address everything and get the last word, he ducked the question, despite Zaroku asking it over and over demanding an answer.

He's figured out how to mask his IP. It's actually easy to do. Someone showed me how in 5 minutes, and I'm a Luddite.

But his VERY unique posting style and need to e-beef and always get the last word (among other obvious similarities) make his alts very easy to spot.
              Ah, interesting. Never heard of masking the IP. I'm sure it can't be too hard because these multiple alt guys don't strike me as smart.

Comment

You’re a talking head bro. No common sense whatsoever. Me and my family are on our way to your house. You better house us, feed us and bath us too b*tch. Or else you’re a commie
                What does that have to do with Trump separating children from families? Did I say I'm for illegal immigration? You hitting that sauce again, huh? You need to quit. Think of your liver.

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Immigration reform is the biggest thing poppin in the news. Thanks to who,,, The Donald

Dance for me
                And Donald Trump is taking a spanking, just like you took in this thread. I'm dancing on your decomposing body, bltch

Comment

What does that have to do with Trump separating children from families? Did I say I'm for illegal immigration? You hitting that sauce again, huh? You need to quit. Think of your liver.

And Donald Trump is taking a spanking, just like you took in this thread. I'm dancing on your decomposing body, bltch
                  Uggggh...I’m....decomposing....please...uggggh*gas p*....somebody....save.m....ugggggh

Comment

Uggggh...I’m....decomposing....please...uggggh*gas p*....somebody....save.m....ugggggh

R.I.P.

Comment

I really think you like ducking facts. Do you want to try to explain this?

When you are ready to cry uncle, let me know
                      Cry uncle on what?

You're arguing with Mega the Don.

I'm Tony Trick-Pony.

Try and keep up.

Comment

Working...
                      X