No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominating, easy win by England.

The rest of the world has been put on notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Dominating, easy win by England.

The rest of the world has been put on notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Called it. England's savior. They would be absolute **** without him
        I figure Vardy would fill the void easily.

Man is a scrapper.

Comment

• Smashed em to bits if we are honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Good fight by England. Tunisia showed up as well, they were not going down without a fight.

So far, I still only see Portugal and Spain as serious contenders.

Germany needs to get things sorted. Mexico is my outsider looking in. England look like how England normally look in tournaments. France will have an easy road until they play someone actually good and then implode. Brazil don't look any better than last WC.

Let's see how Colombia and Poland match up. I didn't get to see Belgium play, so I can't give input on them.

Belgium looked quality and on paper they have one of the best teams. Their team is packed full of quality players

Still don't rate Portugal but with Ronaldo they have a match winner. Well they did win the Euro's and didn't have him in most of the final, so they can win competitions. But really, i don't think their team is good enough.

Mexico looked good but i think eventually their lack of quality throughout the whole team will get found out at some point. They can probably go quite far though.

Comment

• Kane is our one class player.

Ruben Loftus Cheek is actually our second best player at this level where ball retention and ball carrying are key plus his physicality.

Nobody can tell me Alli is a better player than him especially at International level. Technically Alli is not very good. He gives the ball away cheaply, his first touch is loose and his passing range is about 10 feet. He can’t carry the ball.

He’s a goal scorer but not for England. RLC is superior to him at the actual game.

Delighted with the win though.

Comment

• With a class act like Harry Kane at the helm, I think they may go far in this tournament!

Comment

• England looked like crap I'm assuming ?

Comment

• Listen to this bs.....barely scraped by a bunch of Arabs and now that it's over you beat The Avengers to world domination. Just be happy you don't have to play Iceland. Those Vikings will make you remember the Danelaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      England looked like crap I'm assuming ?
                      They looked normal.

Comment

Working...
                      X