No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    young is a steaming pile of dog****, good god this is embarrassing.
    Yeah, he sucks. Kane going to have to pull this one out of his ass to rescue 3 points

Comment

• OMG through Rashford and Lingard

Comment

• LMAO at blaming the heat....' its in the high 20's' i hope Tunisia score in the last minute tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Yeah, he sucks. Kane going to have to pull this one out of his ass to rescue 3 points
          He did it!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Called it. England's savior. They would be absolute **** without him

Comment

• Kane is a scavenger...always around the net for easy goals.

Comment

• Why would they surrender a corner??? not surprised doe, THEY'RE always exploding themselves.

Comment

• Ref was ****ing garbage

Deserved win.. England should have scored five..

We need to sort the finishing

Comment

• Fooking huge win and well deserved. England should’ve had at least two pens.

Comment

• Good fight by England. Tunisia showed up as well, they were not going down without a fight.

So far, I still only see Portugal and Spain as serious contenders.

Germany needs to get things sorted. Mexico is my outsider looking in. England look like how England normally look in tournaments. France will have an easy road until they play someone actually good and then implode. Brazil don't look any better than last WC.

Let's see how Colombia and Poland match up. I didn't get to see Belgium play, so I can't give input on them.

Comment

Working...
                      X